Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Adeline Ng!!!

It's Wednesday again....do you know what that means? It's time to feature another gorgeous ODBD creation for Customer Card of the Day! We LOVE to give recognition and show our gratitude to our loyal customers each week by featuring them one at a time, right here, every Wednesday.

This week's beautiful card belongs to the sweet and talented Adeline Ng! I don't know about you, but I am totally in love with this card! Adeline has been cranking out ODBD masterpieces for quite some time and plays in our challenges regularly. I am so happy to feature her this week! I love everything about this card, from the beautiful colors of the ribbon and papers, lovely flower, punched border, and of course the wonderful scripture verse from Scripture Collection 3 framed with a die from Spellbinders Labels 19. Way to go, Adeline!!!



I know you want to see more of Adeline's beautiful work, so head on over to her blog, My Crafty Mind. Adeline also has a second "food blog"......check out her creativity outside of the craft room here at Bread and Butter! Congrats again, Adeline! We can't wait to see more of your gorgeous work!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned tomorrow for a new Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge with Betty......it's gonna be fun....don't miss it!!!

God Bless!!

Blog Writer

6 comments:

Karen W said...

Very pretty card and congratulations, well deserved!!

Adeline Ng said...

oh my gosh, thanks for choosing my card! What an honor! I love ODBD stamps!

Evette K. said...

Congrats Adeline. You deserve to win. Such a soft, beautiful card. Just love it!

nancy said...

Your card is so peaceful to view. It presents a stillness of itself.

We all need to be still and listen to God. Thanks for sharing your art.

seamom said...

What a wonderful card! It exudes stillness and peace. So pretty...

Noah said...

oh my gosh, thanks for choosing my card! What an honor! I love ODBD stamps!