Friday, June 3, 2011

June Release Blog Hop WINNERS!

Hello ODBD Friends! We hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop and were inspired by what the DT had to share with you! We thank you for hopping along with us and we loved reading your special memories you'd like to freeze in time if you could! Now, it's the day you've been waiting for... the day we announce the WINNERS!

First, the Three Winners of a Free Set of Your Choice:


Just a Few Designs said...

Hello, I just completed the hop and what a blessing to see so much talent. Im not sure if my 2 comments went through on Becca's blog.
My best memory to date, would have to be watching my frist born give birth to my first grandson, I thought I couldn't love anyone as much as I love my 2 daughters but this lil boy is proving me wrong!
Thanks for the hop, I loved it!


Marlena M. said...

I enjoyed that hop so much. I couldn't believe I was at the end so fast. Amazing work, amazing team!
One of my happiest days that IS FOREVER FROZEN IN MY MIND...is my husband coming home alive after a 15 month deployment in Iraq. I worried about that man every day and minute through the year and a half. The only time I rested, was when we were instant messaging...because I knew he was alive right then. I know that not everyone had the blessing of a homecoming, and for that, my heart breaks. I still cry when thinking of that day, with my three young girls (7,5,3) by my side. We were all so relieved...I sobbed through the whole ceremony. My heart aches for those going through that same hardship right now....that deployment changed me forever.


Gemiel said...

I completed the hop. I was blown away with all the beautiful projects. This is a fantastic release!!! One of my happiest times was when I got to hold my son for the first time right after he was born. I had him a little later in life and there was a time that I wondered if I would ever be a mother so that moment was really joyful.



And our GRAND PRIZE WINNER.... of the
BREAD BASKET BUNDLE....

Allymcb1 said...

Morning. I have completely a fantastic blog hop and as always have seen some incredible projects and very creative use of the images.
Memory:
Tricky one. Possibly a bit gushy, but I married quite late and I really think that is one of my happiest memories. I really loved the whole day, the service, the atmosphere, everything.



Congratulations Ladies!!! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see what you will do with your new stamps! Please contact Kelley to arrange for your prize by emailing:

kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com


Thank you all for hopping with us and we hope we'll see you again July 1st! In the meantime, want more chances to win ODBD stamps? Join in on our weekly Shining the Light Challenge every Sat., our biweekly Stamping in Time Challenge every other Thursday... or to jump into Scrapbooking and be inspired at the same time, join our Let Your Light Shine Challenge every Tues. The challenge runs for a month... but every Tues. we have more inspiration for you using the monthly challenge! So come join in!!! You'll find them ALL right here on the ODBD Blog!

Blessings!



8 comments:

Sandee said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Basslady said...

ladies, congrats to your wonderful prizes!

i know how happy you must be now!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Woo hoo for you!!! And thank so much to all of you lovely hoppers.....your sweet comments are always a blessing!!

Gemiel said...

Wow, I am so excited about winning!!!! I love ODBD stamps.

Pearl said...

Hi

I'm interested in your products but have not received any reply via email yet .

thanks much !
Pearl
paperfections@yahoo.com

reeree62 said...

Congrats to all!!!

Clare said...

Congrats Ladies!

Just a Few Designs said...

Oh I was so excited to see that I was one of the winners!! Thank you so much, you made my week!! I sent an email already...
Once again thanks, and I can't wait to participate again in your challanges, contests and hops!!!
Warm Regards
Elsa