Thursday, June 9, 2011

Time With.... Sabrina!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week! We have something pretty to share with you today.... a little treat as our Challenge Team member, Sabrina Jackson has a little project to share with us. I love altering things and this is so easy to do.... I hope you'll be inspired by Sabrina's pretty project and get out your Our Daily Bread designs stamps and make a pretty gift box that also shares God's Word! Here's Sabrina!

Hello there, it's Sabrina, and I have the privilege to share a little project with you all that comes in handy when you want to give a little something to a friend. I was at Michael's a few weeks back and they had these cute little boxes


not bad, but a little bland for my taste. So I thought, if I just add a little Designer paper and some flowers this could be a fun gift box. So I've got my paper and flowers out and off course I had to use some lace and this is what came out


top view

front view




Recipe:

Paper: K&Company , textured cs from my stash

Stamps: ODBD Friendship, Mini Tags 3

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Chalk Ink in Prusian Blue

Accessories: Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares, Parisian Accents, Labels 20, Zva Creative small pearl flourish, Wild Orchis Crafts flowers, Prima rose, leaf was cut with my Cricut Expression and the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge, fabric lace and cream loop lace are from my stash, Recollections half pearl

So, what do you think? Doesn't this make a fun little gift box or even keepsake box? I hope you've enjoyed your time with me today. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Sabrina

Thanks so much Sabrina! I'm always inspired by your shabby chic style and pretty touches! I would love to receive a box like this... it would be a gift in itself!

Please leave Sabrina a little love for sharing this idea with you and feel free to pop on over to her blog to see what other beautiful creations she has come up with!





DT Coordinator

15 comments:

Karen W said...

As always her creations are fabulous. Thanks Sabrina for the inspiration!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Sabrina!! I just love your designer paper, your use of dies and all the flowers. So elegant gf!! Gorgeous gift!!
hugs,
Chris

Marlena M. said...

Sabrina, this is beautiful. ;)

Sherry Kushibab said...

Sabrina, what a lovely box - so many lovely and sweet details. Thanks for the inspiration.

Becky said...

Hi Sabrina;
I think it is absolutely gorgeous!!! Gorgeous flowers and details.

NancyD said...

The transformed project is really beautiful!

Saints Rule! said...

Beautiful project Sabrina! Love the idea of tailoring a gift box.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Sabrina girl, this is super gorgeous!!! Love the die cuts, paper, and flowers you chose....lots of yummy goodness here! Whoever receives this will be totally blessed! Love and hugs, Angie

stampencamper said...

Sabrina, way to go with the recreated box, absolutely love, so mny intricate details.
I would also like to comment that I was the lucky recipient of the CPC birthday winner of the May basket bundle,which I received today, and absolutely love the whole package. I'm walking on cloud nice today

Cheryl said...

Oh Wow Sabrina this is just stunning!

Velta said...

oh my goodness Sabrina...you have just outdone yourself on this one...so perfectly stunning! TFS!!!

Miesje said...

This is beautiful Sabrina! What a wonderful gift idea. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!

Dawn said...

a beauty!!!

Scrapmaniac 247 said...

Oh Sabrina, what a sweet gift box. i can send you my addy and I would be more than excited to receive this box even if it were empty!!lol..

Patter Cross said...

Super cute idea Sabrina! Love the colors and embellishments you used! Adorable!