Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Chautona Havig

Hi everyone! It's Wednesday.....you know what that means......time for a brand new ODBD Customer Card of the Day!!! This week's featured work of art belongs to Chautona Havig.....congrats, Chautona!!! This is your week!!

I love the total design of this card! The layout, the colors, the stitched layers......what a perfect way to feature this powerful new set, "Not Forgotten". I know that the young man who is the recipient will absolutely love it!




While doing a little "research" for this post, I have discovered that we have a "Jill of all Trades" on our hands! Chautona is a cardmaker, scrapbooker, seamstress, and much more! To see more of her paper-art and other hobbies, check out Chautona's Splitcoast gallery or her crafty blog, Eclectivity. Not only is Chautona a super crafter and home-schooling mother of nine children, but she is also a published writer! Check out "her bookshelf" at Chautona.com!

Thanks for stopping by today....we love when you come for a visit! Many blessings to you!



Blog Writer

10 comments:

Tami said...

YAY!!! Her books are fabulous- wonderful Christian fiction :)

and, today's her birthday :)

~Stacy said...

Congratulations C! the stitching just POPs everything on this card!

eclectivity said...

Wow! What a birthday surprise. Not only was I stunned to find my card on here.

Thank you! I'm just jazzed.

eclectivity said...

Well then, that's bizarre! Half my sentence disappeared!

I originally wrote, "Not only was I stunned to find my card on here, but you also found my blog and shared my website! How thoughtful!

Leslie Springer said...

Congratulations C!! Beautiful card!
Happy Birthday too!

Cathe said...

Her cards are amazing. Every one of them is exceptionally creative and fresh.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

WooHoo! Congrats to our "C"!!!!!

Grace said...

Congratulations C! Your creations are all wonderful!!! Happy Birthday too!!!

Kim P said...

This card is WONDERFUL!! Great guy card; fabulous details. Congrats!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on being the card of the day. Your work is wonderful. I checked out your blog. Wow, a published writer. Cool.