Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Diana Nguyen!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! I am so very excited to introduce a brand new ODBD customer, Diana Nguyen, who has been creating one beautiful card after another....it's too bad that I can't show them all for Customer Card of the Day!

I love so many things about this card.....the perfectly colored Chickadee from "He Watches Me" and softly shaded background are enough to make you "ooh" and "aah", but then add in the beautiful scripture verse from Scripture Series 1 and the gorgeous ribbon treatment.....that adds up to a great big "Wow!"



Diana has only recently started stamping.....once she visited the ODBD booth at her local area's stamp show, she was hooked! Our entire team is blown away with her gallery at Splitcoast so far and can't wait to see more! Diana has been playing in all three of our challenges lately, for which we are very grateful.....she even has a gorgeous scrapbook layout entered in the Let Your Light Shine Challenge this month!

Head over to Splitcoast and check out Diana's awesome gallery, Yours Truly, or visit her Facebook page HERE. You will NOT be disappointed, I promise!

Congrats again, Diana! Looking forward to seeing more!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for a brand new Stamping In Time Challenge tomorrow with Betty! God Bless!


Blog Writer

10 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Oh, wow! I was still on cloud 9 for getting the Shining The Light Award - I guess I'm on cloud 10 now! I've enjoyed papercrafting in general for a few years but I didn't truly "get the stamping thing" until ODBD - I love the images and the writing of your stamps. Thank you so much for making it so easy to share His Word beautifully. And I'm hanging around my mailbox until my order for my new ODBD stamps come. :) Thank you again - you have been so encouraging!

In His keeping,
Diana Nguyen
www.facebook.com/YoursTrulyArt

Karen W said...

Fantastic card and I can't believe shes new to stamping, fabulous work!!

Deb said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the bird on the branch.

Grace said...

Gorgeous card and gallery!!! TRULY and great pick for customer card of the day Angie!!! Congrats Diana!!! Well deserved!!!

Jan Marie said...

So beautiful. . .and such beautiful work that honors the Lord! Congratulatons, Diana!

Carmen said...

Very pretty card Diana!

Gemiel said...

What a beautiful card! Congrats Diana.

seamom said...

This is so, so beautiful! I love the way you colored the bird and the layout.

Adeline Ng said...

wow, what a beautiful card! i can't believe Diana is new to stamping too! Congratulations!

Beth Norman said...

Diana did a superb job creating a beautiful card, especially since she is knew to the stamping world. Welcome to our world Diana.