Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Release Blog Hop WINNERS!

Hello everyone! Thanks to all who joined our July Release Blog Hop! We hope you had fun and were inspired by the beautiful stamps and the varied projects our designers did for you! We know you are here to see who won, and we have drawn the winners, so we'll get right to it!

The Three Winners of One Free Set of Your Choice are:

Cheryl said...What an amazing hop! I'm always surprised when I get to the end because I'm just mesmerized by the beautiful creations!

I am most thankful to live in a country where I am free. Simple. And I'm grateful every single day for the men and women who put themselves in harms way to keep me free. God Bless them!
July 1, 2011 11:54 AM


Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...
What an enjoyable morning, sharing this wonderful release and the variety of designs by the DT. The Patriotic release just touched my heart. I was able to visit all of the team members.
So much to be thankful for..in our Freedoms. 1st and formost to be able to express our religion freely.
Thanks for a wonderful hop, enjoy the Celebration of America and God Bless
July 1, 2011 10:00 AM


seamom said...I have completed the blog hop, but was unable to verify my comment left on Lisa's blog, and not able at all to open Julie's blog link. Otherwise it has been a great trip! So many talented artists, and so, lots of inspiration for cards of my own!
I am greatful for all the freedoms I enjoy. I went to school where I wanted, and worked where I chose to, and married the man I love. I had 5 kids and noone sat in judgement or worse. Most all of us complain about the taxes we must pay, but considering what all we have provided by the recipients of these funds, it still beats any alternative I know of.
Because I am a Christ follower and it is important for me to openly worship and study this God/Man, the freedom that is top on my list is the freedom to do just that - worship and study my Lord in the church of my choice.
July 1, 2011 5:59 PM


The Winner of the Grand Prize... 
the Bread Basket Bundle is:
Marsha said...What an incredible blog hop. Such beautiful cards and projects.
I am so grateful for the freedom from the power of sin through the work of Jesus Christ.
July 1, 2011 11:36 PM

Congratulations Ladies!!!

We're so happy for all of you!  Please email Kelley to arrange for your prize at
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

We all hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend and if you are in the United States, happy Independence Day!!!  May we always remember the price that was paid for our freedoms here in our great country, but even more importantly, for the freedom from the bondage of sin that is ours in the completed work of Jesus Christ!  
Blessings,




DT Coordinator

7 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wahoo..A great way to celebrate, winning. Thanks so much for the chance to win and the enjoyment you offered with the new release. Happy July 4th to All and Celebrate our Freedom with much Thankfullness.

Becky said...

Congratulations ladies...

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners...yay!!! Thank you to all of the lovely hoppers! God Bless!

America said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE great winners!! Youre gonna LOVE using these high quality ODBD stamps!:)

Sandee said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Marsha said...

Oh, my goodness !! I literally gasped out loud when I saw that my name was chosen for the Bread Basket Bundle. I love this release of stamps ! Thank you ever so much for your generosity. And Happy Fourth everyone. God bless our America.

Saints Rule! said...

Congrats ladies and God bless!