Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August Release Blog Hop Winners!

  Hello ODBD friends!  Thanks to all who hopped along with the Design Team for our August Release!  We are so excited about these sets and we hope that excitement showed and inspired you as well!  


It's time to announce the FIVE WINNERS!

The following people have won $20.00 gift certificates toward stamps at the ODBD Store, good for 6 months! 

PJ said...
I really enjoyed this blog hop. The August release is fantastic and I definitely can see so many uses for them. Warm and fuzzies definitely come from my Kitties. Never liked cats, never wanted cats... until one came to me in a storm lost and wet and I never looked back. Now I have two and they are some of the best parts of my life.. warm fuzzy and they love quilts TOO!
August 2, 2011 4:04 PM


Lori said...
Beautiful hop, I was able to visit everyone and leave comments. Getting under an afghan made by my grandma or my mom on a chilly day gives me the warm fuzzies. They both have passed on, so I feel like it's a hug from them.
August 1, 2011 9:29 AM


Mathilda M said...The nre release this month will be one of my favorites ... I am sure. So many possibilities - the wonderful creations by all the ladies have definitely inspired me.

One of the things that gives me warm fuzzies is knowing that I am surrounded by God's love through family and friends.

Was not able to leave a comment on Lisa's blog.
August 1, 2011 8:50 PM


Deneen said...
I love the August release!!! Now to figure out which I want first, lol.

I completed the hop! What gives me warm fuzzies...when my kids say, "I love you." Thanks for the chance to win.
August 1, 2011 11:26 AM

 
Amy said...
So, SO happy that your are releasing dies for your older stamps!!! May I suggest Flourished Christian Symbols?

I get warm fuzzies from reading aloud with my kids. Even though they can read for themselves now, they still love for me to read to them, and it makes me happy too!
August 1, 2011 8:52 AM

Congratulations ladies!!! 

Please contact Kelley at 
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com
to arrange for your gift certificates!

We're so happy for you and can't wait to see what you will make with your new stamps!  Don't forget to upload them to the ODBD Card Gallery so we can all have a look!  

Please Note: there will be a SPECIAL release on Aug. 15th when the Customer Favorites Sets will be revealed!  
Don't miss it.... the Scriptures that were chosen for this set are ALL AWESOME!  
Did I mention... there will be PRIZES!!!!

See you then.... right here on the ODBD Blog!

 


10 comments:

Basslady said...

congratulations to the winners!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Well done ladies, enjoy your prize, enjoyed the hop :) x

Lori said...

Yeah, thanks!!!

madoke said...

Congratulations ladies, have fun with your new stamps.

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Congrats to the winners....

Deneen said...

Congrats ladies!!!

I can't believe I'm one of the winners!!! I just purchased my first stamps not too long ago, and had a huge wishlist. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win!!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!! Have fun with your new goodies!!

Diana Nguyen said...

Congrats, ladies! Have fun shopping! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners!!! What fun! Kathy M

Elaine Sauer said...

I would love some Daily Bread Stamps!