Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Leslie Springer!

It's Wednesday!!!! That means it's time to show off another gorgeous Our Daily Bread designs' Customer Card of the Day!!! This week's feature belongs to Leslie Springer ....congrats, Leslie!!! Leslie discovered Our Daily Bread designs a couple of months ago at the Collinsville, IL stamp show. It's such a blessing to meet you lovely ladies (and gentlemen) in person and then see your beautiful work online, such as this card, as a result!!!

Leslie has created several fabulous cards with the lighthouse image from the "Keep My Lamp Burning" set, but this one yelled out, "Pick me, pick me!" I love the monochromatic colors and distressed look, plus the hemp is a perfect touch! Great job, Leslie!!


To see more beautiful designs by Leslie, please visit her extensive Splitcoast gallery, lesliespringer. Please leave some "gallery love" while you're there!!!

If you'd like the chance to be featured for ODBD Customer Card of the Day, use your ODBD stamps to create a card, layout, or altered item, then either play along in our challenges (on the sidebar of the blog) or upload to your gallery at Splitcoast Stampers and use the keyword ODBD or Our Daily Bread designs so that I may "scout you out"!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you come back tomorrow for two exciting posts! At 8 am eastern, Our Daily Bread designs will be joining up with the Flower Soft team for a "cross-over" Blog Hop....lots of fun, plus prizes too! Then at 9 am eastern, Betty Wright will be back with a brand new Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge....you don't want to miss it!

Many blessings to you!



5 comments:

Leslie Springer said...

Thank You so much for Featuring my card! What a surprise this is!

You have made me smile ear to ear today.

Jan Marie said...

What a beautiful card, Leslie! Congratulations on your feature! Blessings!

sandee said...

I love the soft colors you used and I have had my eye on that stamp to....hmmm...that may be my next purchase :)

irishgreensue said...

What a great card, Leslie!! I love the muted colors and lighthouses are my favorite too, so I understand how you feel. Congrats on having the customer card of the day!!

Grace said...

What a beautiful card to spotlight! I love the softness of it! Congrats Leslie! Well deserved honor!