Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blog Hop WINNERS!

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the September Release Blog Hop! I know we are all having a blast with these new sets!

It's time to announce the
FIVE winners of the $15.00 gift certificates!



Marlena M. said...I loved all the projects, they were inspiring and incredible! ;)

My grandmother planted eternal seeds in me. I know she loved me because I was her granddaughter...but she also told me constantly how much she loved Jesus...and it SHOWED. When Jesus saved me...it all became clear to me. She was showing me Jesus' love. I miss her terribly...but I have more now...I have JESUS like she had Jesus. I know she RAN to Him. I am grateful for her prayers/love for me, and passion for Him. ;)
September 2, 2011 10:50 AM
  

Leah said...
I so enjoyed the hop this morning but could not post of Gemiels blog. And I so loved her page too. I love how she probably best exemplified the inspiration question for today. AWANAS is a great program for planting seeds in young ones.

For years, I have had a ministry of blessing young couples who could not afford a fancy wedding. God has continued to put me in craft stores and garage sales at just the right moment to accumulate varied supplies and I have been so blessed thru this. I have never been compensated monetarily but I just love doing it. However last week, I got called very spur of the moment to help some folks I did not know. I spent two very long days out in the Texas sun and it turned out beautifully.
I have long desired to have some proper scrapbooking storage as most of my stuff is in plastic containers from Wal-Mart. Well, when I got to my car after the wedding, even though I told the family I did not charge, there was an envelope with enough money to purchase ALOT of modular cubes from Michaels. I had been looking at them for some time and when I went on my shopping spree, Michaels was running a 40% off sale. Is God good all the time. I wish you could see a pic of my BEAUTIFUL space. You can NEVER outgive the Lord. Then, as if that wasn't blessing enough, when I went back the next day to help them break down all the decorations, which they had purchased, they gave them all to me to help further my ministry. I thought I was going to "do the blessing" here and yet this family I didn't know just blessed my socks off and inspired me to continue my ministry.
September 1, 2011 10:40 AM
Delete


  Becky said...
Just finished the rounds, and the ladies did such a fabulous job on this new release.

A choir director years ago planted the seeds of the love of Jesus in me.
When I was lost in the world, unsaved, this women would see me and always run up to me and hug and kiss me and told me how much she loved me, I did not know her personally, only that she was the choir director of Community Baptist Church. But the love of Christ that flowed out of her to me over the years just broke me to surrendering to this awesome wonder Jesus Christ, that gave her so much love to love some one so unlovely as me.
September 1, 2011 8:58 AM



Amanda said...
WOW! This might just be one of my favorite Releases!! The seed set is so versatile! Your DT is so inspiring, I love all the ideas I got just by looking :)

My Dad was the biggest encouragement, teacher and blessing in my life up until 4 years ago, when God called him home. And I drifted around in life, until I met my friends JoAnn & Sheri who has breathed new life into me and have really encouraged me to grow in God. I thank God for all of them in my life, because I really needed it! :)
September 1, 2011 12:58 PM


Terry said...This is my first visit here and my first blog hop...and it was so much fun!!! So many talented ladies and such beautiful work. I am encouraged and blessed by all of you. Thank you all for sharing your creativity.

My dear sister-in-law would be the seed planter in my life. She prayed for many years for me to give my life over to the Lord and in August 1993 I did just that and I have never been the same since. I love the Lord with all my being and I love serving Him.
September 1, 2011 2:45 PM


 CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!
Please email Kelley at
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com
to arrange for your gift certificate!  We can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps!  Please be sure to add them to the ODBD Card Gallery HERE!   We love seeing your work, and you never know.... one day YOU might just be featured card of the week!




13 comments:

Becky said...

Yahoooo that would be me :)..How exciting.

Basslady said...

congratulations to the winners!

and thanx a lot for ODBD for being so generous every time!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your new goodies!!!

irishgreensue said...

Congratulations, Ladies - your stories were all so inspiring - nothing better than reading about how the lord touches others!!

sandee said...

Congrats ladies !! :)

Amanda said...

I am so excited!! I won a wonderful gift certificate!! Thrilled is what I am :)
Congratulations to all the other winners too, and thank you, thank you to the wonderful Ladies at ODB :)

Marlena M. said...

Wow, what a blessing. Thank you ODBD. ;)

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

well done ladies, enjoy!!! :) :) x

Saints Rule! said...

Congrats! Enjoy those lovely goodies!

Mickie said...

Congrats to all you nice ladies!!

Grace Baxter said...

Beautiful stories. It's true, God blesses those who bless others. Congratulations to each of the lovely winners.

Terry said...

Oh My!!! I'm one of the winners:) Thanks so much to the ladies at OBDB, I am so excited:) Congratulations to the other winners. The hop was so much fun and now to win also!!!!

Lori m said...

Congratulations everyone!