Friday, September 30, 2011

Flashback Friday Favorites - Happy Birthday!

Happy, happy Friday, everyone!! I am so excited about this week's Flashback Friday Favorite set...one of my go-to sets personally....it's the "Happy Birthday" set!!! Our Daily Bread designs' stamp line includes such a wide variety of themes, images, and beautiful scriptures, but I seem to use this set most often, especially the scriptures and sentiments. The watering can bouquet is totally gorgeous, the butterfly is super cute, and the scriptures can be used for much more than birthday projects! I love the fun font style of the lettering as well, how 'bout you?


Check out the variety of projects created with this wonderful set:
























To see more amazing samples using "Happy Birthday" or any other set by Our Daily Bread designs, please visit the ODBD Card Gallery. Look up project samples of your favorite set, your favorite designer, or gallery member! If you haven't yet, you can even start your own gallery there to feature your ODBD creations!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stay tuned tomorrow for the New Release post, followed by the October New Release Blog Hop at 8 am EDT. Please note that the Shining The Light Challenge will run for another week, so you still have plenty of time to play!


Have a very blessed weekend!


Blog Writer

4 comments:

sandee said...

mm...I didn't know I could start my own gallery, I will have to look into this!

Anonymous said...

I have loved this set since I first saw it. You Ladies have made beautiful art with this set!

And so varied! Thank you for the show!

He IS Able!
Traci S.

Vika Dolya said...

Очень красиво! Прекрасные открытки.

Grace said...

Great choice Angie! I have always loved this set too!!! Beautiful samples!!!