Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog Hop Winners!

Hello Happy Hoppers!  Thank you all for hopping into the bread basket with us!  We hope you were inspired to get your Christmas cards started early so you have time to really enjoy the season and reflect on The One we celebrate at Christmas!!!

The random winners have been chosen and here are the THREE WINNERS of their CHOICE of ONE SET:

Bridget said...
I loved the beautiful creations your designers came up with on every single stop of your blog hop and these wonderful new stamp sets! I'd love to see a set with a more complete version of Isaiah 9:6(I know you have part of the verse in one)with the wonderful description of Christ in full!
I love that you have 2 Corinthians 9:15, I can imagine that paired with a some lovely presents in a pile, to contrast the eternal gift of Jesus with the temporary beauty of holiday gifts. (Another verse which I love along these lines and can imagine on a card is James 1:17!) Another stamp I've imagined is the shadow of the cross behind the manger scene, to highlight the reason He came. Okay, you'll be sorry you asked me, I'd better stop!
October 1, 2011 11:37 AM

Sherry said...Hi, I completed the hop and left a comment on each one. I did have some trouble with Lorelie, Fran and Lisa's. I had to close the page out and open another and wwas then able to leave the comments. I would like to see a stamp with" Jesus is the reason for the season" I know there are others like that out there, but i like your fonts you choose. Everyone did a fantastic job on the hop!!Sure wish I had enough money to get them all, lol!!
October 1, 2011 8:04 PM

beadz said...
Great hop. I really enjoyed seeing all of the inspiration. I generally tend to like any vintage type images - and any verses about Christ are what Christmas is all about!
hugs,
Gini
October 2, 2011 6:36 PM


The WINNER of CHOICE of THREE SETS is:

Clare Curcio said...I love all the new Christmas stamps! Beautiful! And, oh, how I would put them to work!

I love anything with holly or wreaths on it, like the door. I just love them all!
October 1, 2011 6:19 PM


Congratulations ladies!  
To arrange for your free sets, please email Kelley at:  kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

We thank you for joining us and we can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps!  Be sure to open your own ODBD Gallery (from the ODBD Store click on top left side bar button Card Gallery) to share with us, and if you upload to SCS be sure to add ODBD and Our Daily Bread designs to the key words so we can find you!   You never know who might show up in our next "Customer Card of the Week" Blog post!  We thank all of YOU for the inspiration you give to us!!!

We also thank you for your wish list of stamps!  You've given us much to think about for upcoming sets, and also, since many asked for nativity scenes, I thought I'd just let you know that we do have a couple you might like, so be sure to check out the Store Christmas Sets!  Joy to the World is a set with a nativity image and some great sentiments and verses.  You also might like Reason for the Season.   Another recurring "wish" was angels, so be sure to check out Angel to see if any of these meet your wishes!  There are also some great poinsettia images and a gorgeous snowflake set, just to name a few!  To see just the Christmas Sets, visit the ODBD Store, click on Stamp Sets in the left side bar, and the page that comes up lists the sets by type.  Find Christmas and browse them all!  We have heard your wishes and will take them to heart in the planning of new sets!  Thank you for taking the time to share your wish list with us!!!

Happy Creating.... and Blessings to all of you!





DT Coordinator

7 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Thanks to all of the hoppers for your lovely comments...you mean a lot to all of us at ODBD!
Thanks, Grace, for the helpful info about the sets and card gallery! Blessings, Angie

Clare Curcio said...

Thank you for the hop, and I'm so excited about winning the three sets! Thank you, thank you, merci tres beaucoup!

Bridget said...

Oh thankyou, I'm so excited - I've never won anything on a blog hop before, I'm delighted that it's one of your beautiful sets! Bless you!

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to the winners!

Sherry said...

I too am very excited about winning on the blog hop, as I have never won on a hop either!! Thank you so much for your generosity!! I really love your stamps and use them a lot! May God bless you as you continue to spread His word thru this medium!!

Queen Mary said...

Congratulations to all the lucky duck winners!

Reflections from Granny said...

Congrats to the winners, beautiful designs everyone.

Hugs, Lori m