Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Kathy Roney!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's time to reveal the next Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day! This week's stunning card was created by Kathy Roney aka rosekathleenr .....this card is so gorgeous, I can't take my eyes off of it!! The striking black and white color combo with a pop of burgundy caught my attention, and wow, what a powerful scripture verse from Scripture Collection 2! The punch around the page background, beautiful flowers and pearls are icing on this yummy cake!


Isn't this one amazing card?! If you'd like to see more beautiful creations by Kathy, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, rosekathleenr, or her wonderful blog, Joyfully Made Designs, and leave her some love, huh? If you think this card is spectacular, wait until you see her work with colored pencils.....wowza!!! Congrats, Kathy! Looking forward to seeing more lovely ODBD creations in the future!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stay tuned tomorrow for a brand new Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge with Betty.....you're gonna love it! On Saturday there will be a new Shining the Light Challenge, and don't forget about our monthly Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge....this month it's a fabulous sketch!!

God's Blessings To You!


Blog Writer

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow!!! Thank you SO much Angie for selecting my card and your sweet comments! God has blessed me in so many ways. I'm so thankful to be able to use the talents He's given me all to HIS GLORY!

Blessings!

Kathy

Jan Marie said...

Oh it's so beautiful! Congratulations, Kathy!

Kathy said...

Thank you Jan Marie!

Kathy

Clare Curcio said...

This is a beautiful card! I love the four different corners!

Which sentiment set did you use?

Clare Curcio said...

It might help if I read the whole article! I see the name of the stamp set now! lol

Kathy said...

Thank you Clare!

Blessings!

Kathy

JD said...

Beautiful card!