Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blog Hop Winners

Hello friends!  I hope you all had a chance to make the complete rounds of the Blog Hop to see all the DT samples with the November release~  if not... even though the winners have been chosen, you can still hop along and enjoy seeing all the ideas that were shared!

When ever it's time to announce the winners, I always wish everyone could win, but if you haven't won yet.... keep coming back on the first of each month for more chances!  We also have challenges every Saturday (Shining the Light Challenge) right here on the ODBD Blog.  There is a monthly Scrapbook challenge (Let your Light Shine) with new samples every Tuesday, and Betty's Stamping in Time Challenge every other Thursday.... so there are LOTS of chances to win ODBD Stamps!  

So now.... here are the THREE winners of the FREE SET OF YOUR CHOICE!

Omega said...
This was so much fun, I just finished my first blog hop and left comments on each blog. I enjoyed all the beautiful creations. I'm new to card-making and learning so much from all the awesome designers & other blog hoppers. My favorite baked memories are a cookie bar (can't remember the name of it) but it had graham-cracker crust, chocolate chips & coconut with walnuts...delicious! Have a Blessed day everyone!
Kay Long said...
Thank you so much ladies for sharing all your beautiful projects with us. I visited each blog and left a comment of encouragement. I am so thankful for each blog for the inspiration they give as they show case the ODBD stamps and dies. Thank you ODBD for giving us a chance to win your products. My favorite recipe is poppycock that my family can't keep their fingers out of until it is all gone lol. Blessings to all!
Brenda said...
Great hop once again. I did have to leave "anonymous", signed comments on several of the blogs that would not accept my google account, but I was at least able to leave a comment on each one. My faorite christmas baked item has to be cut out sugar cookies made from my great grandma's receipe. Of course part of the fun is decorating them.

And now, the winner of the Grand Prize: Choice of THREE FREE SETS!

Tammy said...
WOWZERS!!! Such an awesome release!!!! Such anointed designers!! what a n awesome way to start off the month of November!! One of my favorite memories in the kitchen at Christmas time was making Martha Washington Balls. In a nutshell---they are coconut/butter/eagle brand milk/pecans rolled and dipped in sweetened dark chocolate/parafin mixture----my mom makes them the best of all!! :) I got to comment on each and every blog!!! Hallelujah!!!

Congratulations Ladies! Please email Kelley to arrange for your prizes at:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

 DT Coordinator

No comments: