Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Nancy Williams!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!!! Please join me in congratulating the lovely and talented Nancy Williams for being featured this week for ODBD Customer Card of the Day!!! Yay, Nancy!!! We would like to thank Nancy for playing regularly in our challenges and for inspiring us with her beautiful ODBD creations!

I fell in love with this card the moment I saw it! I love the clever way Nancy created the pine cones from the circles punched out with her Cropodile.....very tedious work, but soooo worth it! Nancy, you're my hero!! The dictionary pages used for designer paper, the hand-made pine cones, the beautiful lace bow, and the heat embossed scripture from Scripture Collection 4 are the perfect notes combined to form a beautiful symphony!


To see more of Nancy's work, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, nwilliams6, or her blog, What's On My Kitchen Counter, and leave her a little love! Congrats again, Nancy dear! Can't wait to see more of your ODBD beauties!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Come on back Thursday morning for a new Stamping In Time: On Assignment Challenge with Betty Wright. Saturday morning brings another wonderful Shining the Light Challenge, and don't forget to play in our monthly Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge! We can't wait to see your submissions!!

Have a very blessed and beautiful day!!



Blog Writer

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

What a pretty card! I love the combination of the pine cone and the delicate lace. Sooo pretty!
Thank you for sharing! :)

Kathy said...

Congratulations Nancy! Your card is beautiful and I love that verse!

Blessings!

Kathy

Business Card Template said...

Great to see that people are open to ingenious graphic design for their business cards. These are people that see graphic design as a means for standing out of the crowd.

Sillyfilly said...

Woot woot it's Nancy!!! This is beautiful Nancy. I always enjoy your beautiful creations. I love to see you use your wonderful talent to glorify God. Congratulations. I love the scripture you used.