Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November New Releases!

Welcome to November, everyone! Seems like yesterday it was summer....now we're gearing up for snow! If you are in denial, like I am, about winter coming soon, these new sets will get you in the mood right away! The other "Breadsticks" and I are beyond thrilled about the new release and you will be too!!! Get ready, here we go!!

First up is "Warm Wishes", a fun (and adorable) set with three "warm" sentiments, one wonderful scripture verse, and the cutest snowman scene!!! I picked this set to show off first, since it's my personal favorite this month....haha, that's one of the perks to being a blog writer here...the order of presentation is up to me! :) I can't wait to see the gifts, cards, and layouts to come from this set!!!


We are super excited about the new Spellbinders "Windows" die set, exclusively made for Our Daily Bread designs. Create your own window scene, looking in or looking out....the possibilities are endless! Each section is a separate die, so that you can customize and layer the pieces. Isn't this die set the coolest?! No more creating windows "the hard way" for me, that's for sure! (Hint: the "Warm Wishes" set above is perfect to use with the window dies.......and if that's not fun enough, check out the next stamp set below!)


This next set, "Sweet Christmas Wishes" makes me want to go to the kitchen and bake some cookies!!! This "sweet" image brings back memories of baking with mom or with grandma when I was a little girl....very fun times, full of love! I can smell the sugar and spice, can't you?


Coordinating with "Sweet Christmas Wishes" is the "Baking Tag Set". So many choose to "bake up some love" and give gifts straight from the kitchen. This tag set is perfect for decorating the packaging of those home-baked gifts! The tag outline stamp, which coordinates with the ODBD Tag Die, was left blank so that you can customize your tag any way you like. Not only will your loved ones be thrilled with your gift from the heart, but the packaging will be gorgeous too!


Next up is a second Ornaments set for this year, "Ornaments 2". The three elegant images coordinate with the 2011 Heirloom Ornament die set by Spellbinders (below), plus there are three lovely and beautiful sentiments as well. (I love the swirly font, myself!)



The Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornament die set includes five different sizes, three of which fit the stamps above. When purchasing the Bread Basket Bundle during the month of November, this die set will be included. More info about the bundle will be mentioned later in this post.



We, at ODBD, are jumping for joy about this new set as well! The "Gift of God" set is not only perfect for your Christmas cards, but I know I will also use the pine cone image for masculine cards or winter layouts! The powerful scripture verse I will definitely use all year long......love it!!!



The coordinating set to "Gift of God" will be another favorite, I'm sure! "Sacred Season" includes two beautiful sentiments and a single pine cone image which is perfect for embellishing a corner....or for stamping a frame or background, etc.



Aren't these new sets amazing?! I can't wait to head to my stamp room and try them all out! If you are having trouble deciding which is your favorite, why not head over to the Our Daily Bread designs store and pick up the Bread Basket Bundle, which is the entire November release....everything you see in this post, at a savings of 20%!! That's our way of saying Thank You to our wonderful customers....we want to help you to get everything you need, so that you can make the holiday bright for your loved ones with your hand-made (and hand-baked) gifts and cards this year!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Stay tuned for the Our Daily Bread designs November New Release Blog Hop, which begins at 8 am EDT right here on the ODBD Blog. Wait until you see these new sets in action....the "Breadsticks" have created some gorgeous projects!

God's Blessings To You!



Blog Writer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely the most wonderful bundle! I can't wait to receive mine!!

marcelle schauer said...

Beautiful for sure, another must have set of stamps, my list grows each month.

Robyn said...

How dear me!! How does one person decide which on is a must have and what is but I wonna get it??

Kristine said...

Oh wow, what a wonderful release!! So much to choose from *Ü* Hope to do the hop and see some samples for these to help me decide which to buy, LOL! ;)

TN Granny said...

Wonderful sets for the holidays you always have such beautiful salutations.

Anonymous said...

coming back to let y'all know I rec'd my order - Thank you ODB for such a speedy shopping experience!! It's a great assortment & will be used a lot!