Monday, November 28, 2011

"We Give Thanks to God" winners!!

Wowzers! Thanks to everybody for the great response to our Thanksgiving weekend sale! We will try to get all the orders out by today! I had a few emails from some ladies who took care of some Christmas shopping at ODBD!!  I thank you all for your purchases!

I also wanted to thank everybody for all the lovely comments you left on the Breadsticks blogs for the special presentation of Thanksgiving cards and the scrapbook page! I have the names of the 4 winners!

Drum roll please.....

Antonella said... Happy Thanksgiving! I am new to the spellbinders and loving the way you layered your leaves! Hugs, antonella :-)



Becky Dunham said... Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us today Dawn. I love that cornucopia colored so beautifully, and that verse is perfect :) Have a blessed and safe Thanksgiving!


Cheryl L. said... Beautiful LO, Gemiel! Thanks for sharing and reminding us all to count our blessings today and everyday!


TrinaM said... Beautiful card and love the way you have used the various dies to layer and frame your image. TFS.

Ladies, please email me at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com and type into the subject line "Thanksgiving Winner" so I know what you have won! (I receive so many emals saying that they are a winner but they don't say what for....LOL!!!)


Our next new release is coming up on Thursday.  Yikes, December already!!




Have a blessed and safe week!!!







8 comments:

Dawn said...

Congratulations Antonella, Becky, Cheryl and Trina!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!!!! Happy Shopping!!!

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your new goodies!

Thank you for the opportunity, again, Kelley!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

PINAY said...

Congratulations to the winners! Woot!

gg nurse said...

I can't believe it, but my Black Friday order was here when I got home from work today! Your customer service is just wonderful!

gg nurse said...

Forgot to say--the December release looks exciting!

TrinaM said...

WOW - thanks so much for picking my name from all the lovely comments made. Love visiting this blog and all the Breadsticks blogs for inspiration. cheers and thanks again Trina.

Cheryl L. said...

I am SO excited about being one of the names picked too! I love visiting the blog and the website as well. Thank you very much!!