Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blog Hop Winners

Hello ODBD friends!  We thank you for hopping with us and we hope if you didn't have a chance to do the hop, that you'll still take a few minutes and just run through it to see all the different projects the DT came up with for you!

In the meantime... we have winners!  Yes.... SIX of them!  
The following SIX people have won one set of your choice from ODBD!  


 TrinaM said...
Awesome hop - thanks so much.

Really enjoyed visiting each blog to see the designs and leave some comments and thanks for sharing such amazing creations.

A favorite simple thing is to always smile and say good morning or good afternoon as I meet people on the way to work. It is amazing how people will smile back at you and then smile at the next person they meet. It gives a real lift and soon gets passed on to others.

Thanks again to all the Breadsticks for the great hop.
December 2, 2011 2:49 PM

 Kay Long said...
I did it! I hopped to each blog and left encouraging comments for each design team member. They are such an encouragement to us as they share their talent. I like to make gift projects to share with the families at the Ronald McDonald house. The staff uses the gifts for their Christmas party they put on each year. It makes me feel like I have done a little thing that might brighten their stay a little as they go through a tough time in their life. Thank you ODBD for all you do and for giving us a chance to win your products. Blessings
December 1, 2011 2:05 PM


 Cheryl said...
I know I say it every month...but how do you gals just keep getting better and better! What a blessing each of you are!

My favorite simple thing is making cards for the elderly lady that my mom used to care for before she passed away. Sally is 95 and has family all over the world that she writes to. Every chance I get I send up a new batch for her to use. She is always so tickled when her package arrives and spends the next hour on the phone telling me (in her VERY broken English) that she loves each and every one of them. I'm also tickled when I get one back from her!
December 1, 2011 9:18 AM


Peggysuez said...
Beautiful hop! A simple gesture . . .perhaps not so simple, but I had a friend who made me my very own cheesecake and it was so special because I have celiac and hadn't had cheesecake literally in years. She researched the ingredients to use and surprised me; it still touches my heart. For others, I love to bake and I enjoy making the 'regular' gluten filled cookies and cakes for family and friends.
December 2, 2011 10:57 AM

  
 Conniecrafter said...
I finished the hop, lovely creations by all!!
I would have to say making cards for people is one way I have found to brighten someones day, I have been told many times how my card arrived in the mail just at the right time, I think it is one of the best crafts there is to bring happiness to someones day!
Always smile, when someone sees you smile at them it just makes them have to smile too :)
December 1, 2011 11:09 AM


 Cards By Jan said...
Wow!! what an awesome hop, with the most gorgeous cards, so breathtaking...
Simple things in life.. is the joy of giving to others, especially if its a card I made, and they receive the love given to them through that, and the blessing I receive from their joy!!
Thanks girls for all the joy I received from looking at each and every BEAUTIFUL creation...thats the joy I received from you all!!
hugs Jan
December 1, 2011 3:16 PM


Congratulations Ladies!!!  I hope you enjoy your new stamps!!!
Please email Kelley to arrange for your prize:
 kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

Don't forget that we have several other chances for you to win ODBD stamps!  Every Sat. right here on the ODBD Blog, we have the Shining the Light Challenge which runs for one week!  Every other Thurs. we have Stamping in Time and that challenge runs two weeks!  If you'd like to try your hand at Scrapbooking... we have that too!  Once a month we have the Let your Light Shine Challenge, with weekly Tues. posts by our talented team sharing their take on the month's theme! Hope you'll join us in some of these challenges!!!






DT Coordinator

5 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats, ladies!!! Enjoy your new goodies!!! Blessings, Angie

riliska said...

Congratulations!!

TrinaM said...

Thanks so much for selecting my name.

I really enjoyed the hop and reading everyone's comments on each blog especially the comments on everyone's favorite simple thing.

Peggysuez said...

Thank you thank you soooo much! What an exciting thing to see this evening, I am thrilled!

Kay Long said...

Thank you ODBD and design team again for all your inspiration and a chance to win your products. Have a wonderful Christmas season!!! Blessings