Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Customer Card of the Day - Mathilda M!

Happy Wednesday, everyone....we're half way to the weekend...yay!!! You all know that today is my favorite day of the week since I get to announce the next Our Daily Bread designs' Customer Card of the Day!! Please give a round of applause to Mathilda M.! Congrats, Mathilda, and thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us in our challenges and on Splitcoast! You mean so much to us!!!

This week's pick was a tough one since Mathilda has uploaded quite a few beautiful ODBD creations recently...it was tough to choose just one! I really loved this card because of the gorgeous colors and designer paper, embossed background, hand-stitched border, the punched poinsettia and flourish are perfect embellishments, and I love the sponging around the quote from the "His Gift" set.....what a beautiful card design...wow!!



To see more of Mathilda's gorgeous creations, check out her Splitcoast gallery, Mathilda! It's very clear that Mathilda puts lots of love into each design, so please leave her a little love there when you pay a visit!

If you would like the chance to be featured for Customer Card of the Day, upload your ODBD creations (cards, layouts, altered items, gifts, etc.) to the Splitcoast gallery (using Keywords ODBD or Our Daily Bread designs), upload to the ODBD Card Gallery, or I also scout out the ODBD Challenges here on the blog all month long. Can't wait to see your work....keep 'em coming!!!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a special treat....every other Thursday, one of the "Breadsticks" will share a special project for our "Time With" post....I wonder who's turn it is this week?! Well, I know, but I'm not spilling the beans!!!! All I can tell you is that you don't want to miss it!

Thanks for visiting today! God Bless!


Blog Writer

7 comments:

seamom said...

Beautiful card - GREAT choice!
The verse is new to me... I think I'll go shopping for NEXT year's card!

Lindyloo said...

A great card and so traditional. Just lovely.
All the best Linda (UK)

Wanda Cullen said...

What a lovely card! Awesome pick for the customer card of the day!

Marsha said...

Really lovely. I like the vintage look so much.

Analuz said...

what a beutiful card!!
thank you for sharing and congratulationes!!!

Mathilda M said...

Just saw this and am truly humbled and honored. Wonderful surprise too ... especialy since I am always drooling over sveryone's creativity. Love the images and the writing of the ODBD stamps and can't wait to use some of the stamps recently received.

Thanks so much Angie for featuring my card and your sweet comments ... you have been encouraging. Really appreciate each of your comments too ladies. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings.

Kelley said...

Beautiful card, Mathilda!