Saturday, December 31, 2011

Introducing the 2011 ODBD Challenge Team and ODBDSLC90 Anything Goes with ODBD Stamps!

Happy Saturday Everyone!! I hope you have been enjoying the holidays with family and friends!!


  Today I would like to introduce 5 new challenge team members in addition to our current member Lori Ulrich!!    We are all excited to be starting the new year with some fun challenges next week!! 


We would like to welcome the new challenge team:

Lori Ulrich- returning ct member





My name is Lori Ulrich. My husband and I share our small Kentucky farm with 4 beautiful St Bernard's and 3 handsome English Shephard's. We also raise sheep and have a retired racehorse living on our place to mix it up a little!  As you can imagine life is never dull here on our little slice of heaven!  My oldest step-son and his family live less that 20 minutes away!  So I get to see all our 5 grandbabies often!! Our youngest is attending the University in Virginia completing his Master's in Missions.

When I’m not stamping, I work as an accountant with a utility company.  I first discovered scrapbooking in 2003 and it proved very therapeutic for me.  A dear friend suggested stamping in 2009 which I took to like a duck does to water!  Stamping has proved to be such a blessing for me and a very powerful outreach.  I try to spread God’s love to those who are ill, need cheering up or a hearty hello!  I happened upon Our Daily Bread Designs in 2009 and instantly became a fan.  I 
love being able to share God’s word with those who receive my cards. It’s always fun to create!  
Blessings…


Debi SouthardWe are excited to have the talented Debi coming to join our challenges from our Design Team!!





I live outside of Syracuse, New York with my husband of 25 years (and yes I was a teenage bride) and our five children ranging in age from 20 to 6 years old as well as various cats, a dog, a bird, and whatever else the kiddos drag home. My husband, Jeff and I felt the call to become foster parents over 12 years ago.  We had two wonderful boys of our own and wanted to ope up our home to maybe make some difference in the lives of children in need.  Since that time we have been blessed to have fostered many different children, some only for a couple of days, some for years.  Three we have adopted and a couple others still call me mom even though we never got to make it permanent. To keep myself sane I craft.  Since 2002 I have been scrapbooking and stamping.  In 2005 I found SplitCoastStampers (debils) there I lurked for a while, watching, learning and playing along with the challenges until I finally found the courage to start a gallery and later a blog.I have literally wanted to be a part of the Our Daily Bread Designs, design team since the day Kelly launched her new venture.  I am thrilled to be able to be a part of this team as a guest designer.  I love all the ODBD images but the scripture, that is what grabs me the most and I welcome this opportunity to show my faith by stamping lovely cards with a Christian message. 



Born and raised in California’s Central Valley, I’m a country girl and I love my cowboy boots, though I have to wait until after work to slip them on! The Lord has given me a dear husband; we were high school sweethearts and have been married 33 years. We weren’t Christians when we were married, but the Lord was most gracious in granting faith and repentance that we might trust in the Lord Jesus Christ! We have four-legged “family-members” of assorted species and sizes.

What a joy it is to serve the Lord doing what I love: stamping, paper crafting and encouraging others! It is an honor to be part of the Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge team and I pray that I’ll be a blessing to others as much as I’ve been blessed since first discovering ODBD stamps. I love being able to share God’s precious Word through paper crafting and Our Daily Bread Designs has made that possible! Every day is another opportunity to serve our Lord and King. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10




 Hi I'm Jan Keen, a wife, mother of 2 boys, and 1 girl, & grandmother to 9, I live on a farm in beautiful Saskatchewan Canada, 
just a little above the Montana border.
I started making cards 4 years ago, in Dec.2007, I had done a bit of scrap booking prior to that,but quickly fell  in love with making cards when a neighbour gave me a card she made me for Christmas. Well I joined splitcoast at that time, and it grew from there.
I always had such a desire for Bible verses, and couldn't find any until a friend told me about ODBD. 
Well I ordered a couple Bible verse sets, 3& 4, and I remember when I first started making cards with them, I felt so blessed, I just stood there with tears in my eyes thanking Kelley for starting ODBD, and Thanking Jesus for His love! 
So that is what I want to pass along to everyone, is that love Jesus has for us, making cards, blessing others with them, and just being a Shining Light!!




I live in Southern California with my husband Chris of 16 years, our  2 sons, Daniel age 12 and Cameron age 10, and our golden retriever Bailey.  I am a stay home mom and have been blessed to be able to be home for my sons and do what I absolutely love!  I have been creating things with my hands since I was very little and have done just about every craft you can think of.  The past 3-4 years, I have been mainly doing  paper crafting.  I have fun incorporating some of my other crafts and supplies into it.  One of my favorite things to do in my craft room, is to color images with my Prismacolor Pencils and mineral spirits to make them come “alive”. 

The first time I saw Our Daily Bread Designs, I fell in love with their stamps.  I was so excited to find a stamp company that had Scripture stamps that glorified God and His Word!.  Being asked to be on their Challenge Team is such a BLESSING for me!!!  I am so excited and honored to be part of their group and be able to create things that Glorify God and His Word!

I love the Lord, and I am so thankful for the talents He has given me.  Being able to use them to Glorify Him and encourage others for Him, brings me incredible joy.




My name is Rosemary Dennis and I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, the state of Washington to be exact.  My husband and I have been married for 16 years and we have two boys.  I am currently a stay at home mom, but occasionally work as a legal assistant (my profession before I became a SAHM).  I started making scrapbook pages in 2001 when my oldest was 2 and then began making cards in about 2003 after getting some encouragement from a very dear friend.  In about 2007 I discovered the online world of papercrafting and was completely amazed!   I was completely delighted when not long after I discovered Our Daily Bread Designs and became a big fan of the stamps!  I finally started a blog in May of 2010 and have really enjoyed it.  Being on the challenge team is a true blessing and dream come true for me.  I'm so excited to be a part of this amazing company and to have the opportunity to share my faith through my papercrafting!

I would like to also remind you that our current challenge which began last week will continue through next week Friday, Jan 7 at 8:00 a.m.

The team challenges you to create a card or project using Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps!!!! Have fun!!!

This challenge will last for two weeks until Jan. 7th!

To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, $15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for thprize must be submitted by Friday, January 7th at 8 a.m. EST. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday. If you are not using ODBD stamps, please do not enter more than once. Additional entries without using ODBD stamps will not be commented on or will they qualify for prizes.

While it is not required to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creations, we would love to see them if you have them.As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing 1 to 2 creations to spotlight for our Shining the Light Award.Inorder to qualify for this award, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps and have yoursubmission added to Mr. Linky by Friday, January 7th at 8 a.m. EST. If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword is ODBDSLC90. When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.

Here are new samples for this challenge:

Teacup-Arrangement-BD


ODBD Stamps used: Birthday Blessings (sneak peek)


ODBD Stamps Used:  God's Love2 step butterfly (sneak peeks to be released tomorrow)


Thanks for stopping by!! We hope you will join us for this week's challenge. We can't wait to see your creation!!  Tomorrow the design team will be kicking off the new year with a new release blog hop beginning here at 8:00 a.m.!! We hope you can join us for some inspiration and prizes!

blessings,





12 comments:

EllenaElizabeth said...

Happy New Year from Australia, looking forward to a wonderful year of crafting.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Welcome, ladies!!! It is so exciting that you all have joined our ODBD family! Your beautiful creations will touch many and glorify our Lord, for sure! Happy New Year to all and may God bless you!!!

Saints Rule! said...

Happy New Year everyone! Praying the Lord blesses each and everyone this new year!

Karen W said...

How exciting for all the new gals and welcome. Beautiful cards and I can't wait to see the new sets.

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations to the new team. I took the time to visit every blog. So much talent. Happy New Year to all of the ODBD family.

gg nurse said...

What a wonderful group of gals--can't wait to see your inspiring work this year! Just got my latest ODBD order--best customer service in the industry!--so better get to using them! Wishing everyone a new year of peace & joy.

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for the challenge - and, as always, the gorgeous samples.
Blessings in the new year.

Grace said...

Welcome to the bread basket ladies! This team is going to knock some socks off!!! Can't wait to see all your creations! You will love being able to do what you love to bring glory to the ONE you love! Happy New Year to you all!!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations to the new gals! I'm sure you will be supplying much inspiration through your handiwork! God bless!

Analuz said...

Happy New year from Maine!!
May The Lord jesus Bless you with His amazing Love!!!

Francie G. said...

Welcome to all the talented ladies on this team! Looking forward to all your beautiful creations! Happy New Year!

irishgreensue said...

Welcome to all the new team - I know you will amaze us at every turn with real beauties! Enjoy every moment!! Happy New Year to all!!
Hugs and Blessings!