Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog Hop WINNERS!

Thank you to all who participated in our January 2011 Release Blog Hop!!!  If you were not able to hop with us, scroll down two posts and run through it just for the fun of it... I know you will be inspired and thrilled to see this month's new stamps in "action" with this incredibly talented Design Team!  Sometimes people wonder how the team comes up with such beautiful inspiration.  Well.... I think one of the reasons is that as a team, all of us are Christians and love the Lord, and these stamps let us do what we love (creating) while sharing our passion (God's Word)!  That is what sets Our Daily Bread designs apart, and that I believe is where our inspiration comes from!

It's always fun to announce the winners each month!  We always wish you ALL could win, but this month, we have randomly selected  
FIVE winners of $20.00 Gift Certificates toward stamps at the ODBD Store!  

The winners are:

merrymstamper said...
Another inspiring and inspirational HOP! love all the gorgeous creations the DT shared with us! I have enjoyed seeing ODBD at the conventions...thank you for providing excellence in design in your inspirational stamps!!! love it all.

for 2012 - my prayer is that I will do all things with love in participation with the excellence of Jesus, the beloved One.
January 2, 2012 9:17 AM

Elisabet said...
This hop was just fabulous! I hopped to every single blog without incident.

I love the grunge look for the new release! Must, must get some of them...
For this New Year I actually did set myself a goal, which is unusual for me...I chose the word "focus" and I am going to make art only with paper or paint. All the rest of my supplies have sat dormant for too long and are being given new homes. It already feels good just having made the decision to FOCUS:D

Hugs and Happy New Year to All at ODBD,
Beth P
January 1, 2012 10:44 AM

 Carol Stamps said...
I had a very pleasant time visiting every blog on the hop and leaving a comment on each one (my sign-in changed midway through from Carol Taggart to Carol Stamps, but they are both me:-)
My stamping goals for the New Year are: Organize my craft room and inventory all of my supplies. Make 5 Christmas cards every month. Complete 100 cards for the troops. Mail birthday cards to every person on my birthday list.
I have some other personal goals as well, and hope to make progress towards them all.
January 2, 2012 7:02 PM


 Jacqueline Smith said...
You really have some talented DT and I left some love on all the blogs. My goals this year is to be on a Design Team,continue to lose weight, be a good Mom to my son and try being creative everyday. Happy New Year ODBD Team!!
January 1, 2012 12:37 PM

Sonia said...
Wow! Wow! Wow! I could not stop saying this as I visited everyone on the hop! I absolutely LOVED every one! I never thought I liked grunge but you have made a believer out of me. Absolutely FABULOUS projects!!! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year to all!

I do not really make "New Year's resolutions" as I find when I say it that way, I don't carry through. Besides, every year I want the same things and even though I never meet my "goals" I continue to work on them. I think it is because they are actually long term goals. Over all, I just appreciate all the gifts God gives me.
 January 1, 2012 9:15 AM

Congratulations ladies!!!
Please email Kelley to arrange for your prize at:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

Before we go... I want to let you know about some exciting news here at ODBD!

Beginning this month, we are kicking off a new Alumni Design Team!  
This team will be comprised of past  Team Members and will post here on the ODBD Blog the Third Friday of every month!


We invite you to join our first post on January 20, 2012!  
We will kick off this new endeavor with a short blog hop so be sure to check in and see who will be on this new team, and hop along for a chance at a great prize!

Hope to see you then!
DT Coordinator

2 comments:

merrymstamper said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much for the win! I am soo excited :-)

Sandee said...

Congrats to all the winners! And looking forward to seeing what the new alumni team will inspire us with!