Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Linda aka morningsun47!

Yay! It's Wednesday again.....time to reveal the next ODBD Customer Card of the Day! This week's pick belongs to Linda aka morningsun47....congrats, Linda!! I fell in love with this card the moment I saw it....so clever, creative, and cute!!! I love how she carried the sewing theme throughout, from the Spool & Tape single stamp which was cut out with the Spool & Tape Custom Cutting Die, the sentiment from the "Weave in Faith" set, the seam binding and pins, and the Tim Holtz embossing folder is the perfect background. Way to create, Linda!!!

I know you all are loving this card too! To see more of Linda's beautiful work, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, morningsun47.......you will be inspired for sure!!!

Thanks for stopping by today! God bless!!


Blog Writer

9 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

I too love how you kept the sewing theme. I love the embossing for the background. Beautiful!

Kathy said...

Congratulations Linda!!! What a beautiful card and I love the sewing details! Blessings!

Kathy

Lindyloo said...

Congrats Linda,
This is a gorgeous card and the sewing theme is so on trend and very feminine.
All the best Linda

sandee said...

Great card Linda!!

Kelley said...

So pretty, Linda! Love your card!

Clare said...

Wow, Linda! What a fantastic card - right down my alley! Love it!

Sillyfilly said...

Linda, this is so pretty. I love the sewing theme and I love how you kept that theme in the whole card and of course the scripture is the star!
Congrats on your card being picked for the card of the day!

Nasir said...

Such a beautiful card and I like the sewing details.


plastic cards
plastic card printing