Friday, January 13, 2012

Flashback Friday Favorites - Baptism & Confirmation Bundle

Happy Friday, everyone! Welcome to another episode of the Flashback Friday Favorites, where we love to revisit "previously released" stamp sets by Our Daily Bread designs. Unlike other stamps which I have collected over the years, I know without a doubt that I will never "purge" one single set by Our Daily Bread designs, because of their versatility. I know that no matter what the occasion, I have an ODBD stamp that is perfect. God's Word is so powerful, loving, encouraging, strengthening, and joyful! What a blessing it is to have a shelf full of stamps which will help me to share His Word!!!

Two weeks ago, we revisited the "Noah's Ark" set, which is a favorite for baby cards, baptisms, and so on. This time around we are featuring the other two powerful sets in the "Baptism & Confirmation Bundle"......"Baptism & Confirmation Verses" and "Confirmation".



The Design Team project samples below show once again just how versatile these sets can be. Enjoy!





















If you would like to see more samples from "Baptism & Confirmation Verses" or "Confirmation" , please visit the ODBD Card Gallery. To see our Flashback post on "Noah's Ark", please click HERE.

Did you know that Our Daily Bread designs has many different stamp bundles to choose from? When you purchase a "bundle", you save 10% off the regular set prices. Check out the different bundles available on the Stamp Set Page at the ODBD store. While you're there, check out the "Bread Basket Bundle", which is the entire current month's release at a 20% discount!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a beautiful, blessed weekend!


Blog Writer

4 comments:

pinky said...

Stunning creations everyone and very inspirational.

Caryn S said...

Wow these are just beautiful! My family is Catholic. I have just been asked by one of my sisters to be Godmother to her new baby when he is baptized next month and a little later this year my oldest nephew will be making his Confirmation. Not to mention I have two girls who have yet to make their First Communions. So I guess I need to get on the ball and get one of these sets pronto!

Tammy said...

Very lovely and anointed!!! WOWZERS!!! so uber great!!! THanks so much for the flashbacks as the deisgn team is so very talented/anointed and are such an inspiration to get to glean from---thank you:)
be blessed Beyond Measure
www.bbbm.weebly.com

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous inspiration!