Friday, February 3, 2012

Blog Hop Winners

Hello our blogging friends!  We hope you all enjoyed the blog hop as much as we did this month!!!  Judging by the comments, we think you did!  We have drawn our winners and while each month we wish you could all win.... here are the winners for this month.  First... the following 4 ladies have won one free set of their choice:

 Lois said...
I've just finished (I think!) my first blog hop ever, and I did it in honor of my twin sister whose favorite song was "It Is Well With My Soul". After 20 years in a town where we raised our children, loved my job (church secretary) and had tons of friends, we were transferred to a town where we knew no one EXCEPT my twin sister. Four years later she died and "It Is Well With My Soul" is engraved on her tombstone. I never knew (until now) the background behind this song. I've gone through many hardships since her passing, but remember how God put me beside her for her final years. HE CAN DO ANYTHING...and will! We are now back home where we took care of parents before they passed away. GOD just moves us where HE wants us, no matter the hardship, HE knows where we need to be and will always be there with us! It is well with my soul.
February 2, 2012 9:01 AM

 Gerrie Johnnic said...
Beautiful release, wonderful stamps. I must have all the stamps in this new release.I must tell you I don't open up much to religon or politics, but I will share my faith in God with you, as without him...I believe I'd be gone. 6+ years ago, I lost my youngest son at the age of 35, in a 1 car accident. He did not suffer, but was hurt so badly we could not see him again...without God's strength I could not have survived. My faith is stronger than ever, thank you God.
February 1, 2012 9:41 AM

Delete

CanadianScraps43 said...I am sad to say that I haven't been your way for a very long time and now I am sad to see that I have missed out on some very creative projects. So happy that I found my way back through looking at someones blog. I am just in total amazement by the talent that was displayed in todays creations. Truly must be God given and I hope that you all remember that it is from Him and Him alone. Wow. I can sit for hours and look at how you colored each piece and how you got your waves to look so realistic. Truly stunning. I am so happy to be back looking at stamps that really can bless those around us and inspire us to remember whom we belong too and that He is always there.

You asked the question about what storms we go through and knowing that God is still present, providing peace. Well I would say that there have been many times this has rang true, but I would say that it is now that I am in the roughest time of my life. Days can be filled with such worry and dread, but holding on to Christ to provide the strength that I know I don't have, is what gets me through each day. I am ever greatful to a loving God who bears me up when I feel I will surly fall. He is an ever present help in my time of trouble and for this I am humbled. Thank you for your inspiration and for encouraging the word of God to be alive and active in our cardmaking and crafting journey. Blessings to you all.
February 1, 2012 11:04 PM
Delete
Becky said...So much gorgeousness (?) in all of the blogs....I have been so inspired after completing the hop. I have been so very fortunate throughout my life...I have not experienced hardships other than the loss of loved ones...but through all of that faith has been my constant. Always trusting in God to guide me on the right path.
February 1, 2012 8:37 AM

Finally... here is our Grand Prize winner!  Lois... you have won the complete 
Bread Basket Bundle!!! (yes we do seem to have 2 Lois' this month! Please read the comment/ check the link to be sure if it's you!)

Lois said...This is the first time I've visited your blog hop, and I certainly loved all creations made with your beautiful stamps. I commented on all the blogs. There are many hymns which I like, one of which is "They Will Know We Are Christians by our Love."
February 2, 2012 2:41 PM

Congratulations ladies!!! We're so excited for you all!  Please email Kelley to arrange for your prize at:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com
Note: If there is a slight delay, it's because she will be away at a stamp show until Monday.  Please be patient! :)

We can't wait to see what you create with your new stamps! 

17 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations ladies!!!

Caryn S said...

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm sure you will all create beautiful things!

Dawn said...

Congratulations ladies!!

Marlena M. said...

I loved your testimonies, ladies. Thank you so much for sharing them...they warm my heart! Congratulations too. ;)

Carol E said...

Congrats ladies!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Congrats ladies! and thank you!!

merrymstamper said...

Congratulations Ladies!!! we can't wait to see what you create :-) have fun!

Bobbi Miller said...

Congratulations to everyone! What a wonderful hop this was. ODBD has the best stamps! Truly amazing...

Colleen said...

Congratulations Ladies
ColleenB.

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow, I can't believe that I won! Yay,for me. I don't own any of your stamps and can't wait now to put ink to them and create something wonderful. Thank you once again for your amazing talent and sharing it with us all. Mostly for allowing God to use you for His glory and fame. Hugs.

Traci S. said...

Woo-hoo to the winners! Congratulations! I'm sure you will love the stamps you receive!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Win 5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Clare said...

Congratulations, Girls!

Becky said...

Congratulations ladies...

JaniceAileen said...

Congratulations ladies!

Lois said...

I can't believe I won! Thank you so much -- and congrats to the other winners, too. This was my first ODBD blog hop -- but definitely not my last! Thanks again.

79Luv2scrap said...

Congratulations to all the winners. My first hop, it was fun, inspiring and will be back again! Blessing to all!

Cindy said...

Congrats everyone. I have one the random gift cert of 15.00 and can not contact anyone thru the listed email for Kelley. My name is Cindy Click and you can contact me at "nindy@clickworld.net". I really hate to bother your thru this comment, but not having any luck any other way.
Thanks again for your generosity!! I have put in 2 orders in the last week!!
Cindy