Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Kelly Santi!!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! It's time for another Our Daily Bread Designs Customer Card of the Day!!! This week's work of art belongs to Kelly Santi....you may know her as MiamiKel4 either at Splitcoast or at her ODBD Card Gallery. All I know is that she make some super gorgeous cards!!! This one I spied in her Splitcoast gallery and scooped it up immediately to feature here this week! I love how the touching "Kind Hearts" sentiment is front and center and the rest of the "supporting actors" are fabulous as well.....what a beautiful card!!! Congrats, Kelly!!


I know you would love to see more of Kelly's creations....please visit her gallery, MiamiKel4, or her blog, Sandcastle Stamper, and leave her some love while you are there!

Thanks so much for stopping by! We love it so much when you come by to visit! God bless!


Blog Writer

10 comments:

MiamiKel said...

What an unexpected by joyful surprise to wake up to! Thank you for including me amidst such amazing talent .. I am humbled! You've made my heart smile wide :)
*Blessings!*

Judy McMullen said...

Beautiful card made by a beautiful Christian woman! Congrats, Kelly! Well deserved recognition!!!

Carol W said...

Congratulations Kelly...way to go. What a great card and awesome creator of the card...Well done my sweet friend.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a beautiful card, Kelly. Great job. The colors look like it was created to be featured here on ODB....maybe it was! ;)

Pam said...

Beautiful card! Hav eto go check her blog now...

Jamie Sanchez said...

Yayyy!! Way to go Kelly!!! :)

Francie G. said...

Beautiful creation! Congrats!

Chris said...

Hi Angella, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Kelley said...

Awesome post, Ang! Some of my fave sets!

Barb said...

Great Card Kelly--stunning as usual!