Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Sylvia aka sillyfilly!

Hey, everyone!! It's Wednesday, so that means......a new ODBD Customer Card of the Day!!! Please help me in congratulating dear, sweet Sylvia aka sillyfilly, for this week's gorgeous ODBD masterpiece!! I fell in love with the elegant design, beautiful color combination and framing, and just the right amount of embellishments to surround the scripture verse from Scripture Collection Six.


To see more of Sylvia's gorgeous creations, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, sillyfilly, and leave her some love. Congrats again, Sylvia!!!

Thanks for stopping by today for a visit! Stay tuned Thursday morning at 9 am EST for a brand new Alumni "For the Love Of..." Blog Hop!!

God's blessings to you!!!


Blog Writer

6 comments:

sandee said...

beautiful card, and congrats!

Dianne Beans said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colors you chose.

Beth Norman said...

Such a beautiful card. Congratulations.

Evette K. said...

Congrats....your card is just amazing. Of course the stamp images are top shelf as all of OBD's stamps are!!!! ekc

Grace said...

Oh how pretty! Love the SB framing! Congrats on the well deserved honor of being spotlighted!!!

Constance said...

BEAUTIFOL. I was in the process of making a sympathy card and this gave me an idea. I wanted something different than my past cards.