Now, here are the Hop Details:
- The Hop will run 8am EST Feb. 1 until 8pm EST Feb 2.
- The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Feb 3.
- Four hoppers will win a free set of choice, and One blessed hopper will win this month's Bread Basket Bundle!!!
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
- Return here to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
- Answer the question below here on this post, when you leave your comment.
The question for this month is:
Has there been a time in your life when you have experienced hardship, but you have felt God's peace in spite of it all? We'd love to hear your testimony if so!
If you don't wish to share then just tell us ... what is YOUR favorite HYMN? The hymn we are featuring this month, It is well with my soul, is one of my faves and I'm so glad Kelley decided to make it into a stamp! If you have not heard the story behind this hymn, I shared it on a sneak peek at THIS post. You will be blessed reading it if you care to!
Now enjoy the hop and be blessed!