Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Lynn McAuley!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's time to hand out our weekly "Kudos" for another beautiful ODBD customer project! This week's gorgeous Customer Card of the Day belongs to "Clean and Simple Queen", Lynn McAuley! Congrats, Lynn! Lynn had recently uploaded quite a few ODBD cards to Splitcoast and it was tough to choose just one to feature here! I chose her "Heartfelt Sympathy" card because of the wonderful stamps she chose to combine for this thoughtful sympathy card. The "It Is Well With My Soul" hymn/background stamp, the Grunge Cross from "Never Give Up" (cut out with the custom "Grunge Cross Die"), and the sentiment from "Heartfelt Sympathy" work so perfectly together....I will definitely remember this combination for the future! :)


If you would like to visit with Lynn and see more of her beautiful work, please visit her Splitcoast Gallery, allee's, or her blog, Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper (cute name, huh?!). Congrats again, Lynn! Looking forward to seeing more ODBD beauties!!!

Thanks for visiting with us today! Stay tuned tomorrow for one AMAZING "Time With...." post......I wonder which Breadstick will be featured?! Hmmm....I'll never tell, but I can tell you that you don't want to miss it!! :)

God bless!!



Blog Writer



4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great honor! Thank you so much for selecting my card to feature today, Angie!

ODB's gorgeous images are so perfect for many of the cards I need, and I find myself reaching for them over and over again.

Kelley said...

Love your card, Lynn!! It is so awesome!!

Dawn said...

what a beautiful sympathy card, Lynn!! congrats on the customer of the day!

Sheree said...

absolutely beautiful Lynn. That is a card for someone to treasure.