Thursday, March 15, 2012

For the Love of ODBD Backgrounds HOP!

For the Love of 
Backgrounds Blog Hop

Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop.  This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop for the For the Love of ODBD Backgrounds! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, come back here for the full link list.  One of the post is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate.  So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love!  You have until March 28th at 6 pm.  The winner will be announced March 29th!  So, get hopping and enjoy all the inspiration using For the Love of ODBD Backgrounds!


 What's to Love about Backgrounds you may ask?  Did you know that backgrounds can be used for more creative purposes than just a background? While they work perfectly as a background and can be stamped in any color to give you that perfect finishing touch,  they can also be used as part of the focal image, used with different techniques to show emphasis, cut out with special die cuts to create accents, and altered with coloring, background layering, or distressing to create even more visual interest.  So, while these stamps are called backgrounds, you really must check out all the creative ways the designers used them.  You may be surprised to see just how spectacular backgrounds can be!


 

So, are you ready to check out what the Alumni Team and some ODBD designer's created using these wonderful backgrounds!  Here is your link list!  Be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs for a chance to win an ODBD $15 store gift card!  Enjoy the HOP!  Would love for you to hop back here and let us know what you think! 



As promised, the HOP HOT SPOT blog from last hop was Connie's blog.   The winner from the list of 53 comments is Marsha!  Congratulations!   Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to claim your $15 stamp gift certificate!









32 comments:

Becky said...

What beautiful creations with the background stamps. I loved this hop, it gave me so many ideas on using the stamps I have :)

Judy Rozema said...

Loved the hop and seeing all of the fabulous backgrounds!!

Karen W said...

As always, fantastic hop and so many new ideas for our stamps. Thanks to everyone and they are all fabulous!

Bunnyfreak said...

Didn't know there were this manner background stamps. Cool.

Tami B. said...

Beautiful job ladies!

Marsha said...

What a wonderful hop. Love some of these BG stamps. Thank you ladies for all the beautiful eye candy.

JD said...

A great blog hop! I enjoyed seeing all the cards. Of course, now many of those background stamps are now on my wish list...smile...my poor budget just went out the window...LOL

tweetybugshouse said...

love how unique each card was with all the different backgrounds. thanks for the hop.

crazyoldsyd said...

All were very inspiring for me especially today. There was one error going from Connie's blog, she linked to Lisa's blog, but Lisa did not have a background entry. I went back to the ODBD blog to get back on the right path, and all were beautiful! Thanks for showing all the talent with all your beatiful product!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great hop! Loved the inspiration, especially combining multiple background stamps!

Anonymous said...

Loved all the creations with the background stamps. I commented on all the blogs except for Fran. I could not leave one because it did not have the anonymous option. Her card was gorgeous.

Holly Paulson

Queen Mary said...

Oh my gosh I'm exhausted! I somehow got lost along the way and you can imagine how tough it is to get back on track when distracted at every turn! I thoroughly enjoyed this hop. My favorite so far. I learned a great deal about different ways to use my BG stamps for which I am grateful!

JKB said...

This wa so much fun and what a joy to see such creativeness from all the ladies. Thanks!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love all the backgrounds and the design team really showcased them so well

christa-peter said...

Wow ladies that was one amazing hop. Got a bit lost but came back here to find my way and was able to see all the gorgeous card. I have learned so many new ideas and helpful hints from all you talented ladies thank you so much for sharing your God given skills in this way.

Caryn S said...

All of the projects on this hop were just wonderful, no surprise! Every one was more amazing than the next and I got so many great ideas. You should publish a book!

Just so you know, I could not access Fran's blog for some reason. Really disappointing.

keeleykats said...

Beautiful creations! Wonderful hop!

craftymom205 said...

Great hop. All of the DTs did a great job.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Traci S. said...

This was such an eye-opening blog-hop. I don't have even 1 background stamp...and I love what I learned here. Especially the cards that used more than one! How creative! This hop probably taught me more than any of the others...it seemed like the techniques were shared in more detail. I loved leaving comments with everyone! Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful and amazing work!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

rlovew said...

Amazing hop- I love all the things I learned as I visited each designer.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very fun and inspirational hop! Thanks

Sherry Kushibab said...

The ladies out did themselves. I will no longer limit myself to just one BG - so many ideas!!!

Lee Ann said...

Great inspiration on this background bloghop. Thanks to the design team for their creations.

Jo4Him said...

Fabulous hop; all the designers did a wonderful job-couldn't get to Julie's blog though :-( Loved seeing all the great creations with the bg stamps.

Nan G said...

Ladies, thank you for another truly inspiring hop! I've seen many background stamps that will be added to my wish list. Blessings to all!

Reny said...

What a great hop! I got all kinds of ideas. Love the backgrounds and loved seeing what everyone did with them. Wonderful designs!

Linda R. said...

Great cards. I think my favorite background was the crocheted stamp. Very pretty!

Sue D said...

Fabulous hop and I like the creative ways they were used.

Alison H said...

This was my first ever blog hop, it took me two days. I was lost for words at times. The cards were so beautiful. I kept going backwards and forwards, stunned. Everyone of them offered me a chance to reflect and all have been inspirational too.
My wish list is growing, especially now I see that you can use more than one background stamp.
Thank you all so much for the moments of joy you have brought.

Judy said...

This has been one of my favorite hops! I've seen many creative ways to use the stamps I already have and also great ideas for using others that I might purchase later! Thanks for the inspiration!

E. Marie said...

The Alumni Team and ODBD designers are so amazing and creative. I was truly inspired by their gorgeous use of these wonderful background stamps.

Maazkhasim said...

Awesome Post great sharing nice.
free hd video clips
royalty free stock video footage
free hd stock footage download