Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mar 1 Release Blog Hop Winners!

Hello Our Daily Bread designs blog hoppers!  We are so thankful that you decided to spend some time with us viewing the new sets and our designs made with them!  We hope you were inspired and blessed, as we were by reading your wonderful comments and especially reading about your milestones!  

As always, we just wish everyone could win, but if you didn't win today, be sure to come back on Mar. 13 for a special Scavenger Hunt game in honor of ODBD's 4th Anniversary, and be sure to join us for the Special release of the Anniversary Sets on Mar. 17th ~  These are special additions to the usual scheduled events each month because of this special Milestone that WE here at Our Daily Bread designs are celebrating!  Four years of service to the  Lord and the stamping community!  He is so good and has blessed ODBD in many ways!   There will be many more prizes given away then... so don't miss it!  For a complete recap of all that is going on here at ODBD, be sure to stop by the blog on Mar 8 for a special post that will lay it all out for you... and of course, don't forget the ongoing challenges each and every month!  You can click on the tab above that says "challenges" for all the details!  If you enjoy hops... be sure to stop by on every other Thurs. when our Alumni Team will give you a look back at various categories of stamps ODBD offers!  So... with all those chances to win... we are thrilled to announce the winners of THIS release blog hop!


The following 4 ladies have won a 
$20.00 Gift Certificate  
to go toward stamps at the ODBD Store




  Loretta O. said...
Exhaling!!! So glad to have made it through this time! Enjoyed seeing all of the team's artwork... they are awesome!

My special milestone is when I decided to make things personal with my Lord. Having been christened as an infant, I chose to be baptized by immersion when I was around 25. No dearer memory!
March 1, 2012 11:28 PM


Jo4Him said...
What a fabulous hop this month; loved all the projects by your DT. The new stamp sets are wonderful (have added several to my wish list!). The only blog I couldn't leave a comment on was Julie's. My greatest milestone was 5/14/76 when at the age of 29 I gave my heart to Jesus; my husband was also saved that night as well. Thanks for offering the great prizes for this hop.
March 2, 2012 2:53 PM


 Tina AKA GardenDiva said...
Totally awesome hop. All of my favorite designers are on this team.
How would you ever choose only one great milestone ? The Lord has blessed me all of my life. I have 2 wonderful daughters, 6 grandkids, one gorgeous little great-grandaughter and the other half of my heart..my husband of 45 years this July.
March 2, 2012 6:54 AM


  polite said...
I enjoyed the hop as always...lots of inspiration from some very talented designers! The milestone in my life that I look back on as being the most life altering was when I gave birth to my son. I was forever changed in so many ways that I have a new normal in most everything. To say the least, he has taught me how to love deeply someone other than myself and to give selflessly without any expectations. I finally got a true glimpse of how Christ loves His children and I will be forever grateful for that :)
March 1, 2012 9:30 PM

The following blessed hopper has won this month's 
Bread Basket Bundle!

thejoyinlisa said...
I just finished hippety-hopping through the ODB blogosphere (my first one!) and I really enjoyed myself. You are such a talented bunch! I appreciate the time and effort you all put into your blogs and your projects. I have a lot of milestones in my life, some more fun to reminisce about than others. But, I would really be nothing now if I hadn't made the choice to give my heart to Christ during a Franklin Graham crusade back in September 1996. I was baptized on December 29th of the same year. I absolutely cannot imagine wrestling with the symptoms and impairments caused by my MS without being able to draw on Jesus' strength (thankfully He works out a few times a week more than I do). Second to my salvation are my two beautiful girls, aged 21 and 17. They enrich my life and put a big smile on my face every time I so much as think of them. Thank you for asking us to write about this topic. It really made me pause to think about and thank God for the blessings in my life.
March 1, 2012 10:30 AM
Delete
 
 
Congratulations to each one of our winners!  
Please email Kelley to arrange for your prizes at
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

We hope you'll stop in and celebrate with us throughout the month of events ahead!  There are many more chances to win coming up, so stop by often!

Blessings,


2 comments:

riliska said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Loretta O. said...

A huge THANK YOU to Kelley and Our Daily Bread Designs for organizing a spectacular hop! I'm so excited to have won one of your gift certificates! Blessings to you for many more years of success!