Thursday, March 1, 2012

March New Releases!

"Send forth your light and your truth, Let them guide me." Psalm 43:3

Hello, everyone!! Welcome to March! Another month has flown by and we have another fabulous round of stamp sets to reveal! This month's focus is on both "light" and "friendship". I think you will love the variety of scriptures, sentiments, and beautiful images!

First "out of the gate" is "Light of Life", with three wonderful scripture verses, one lovely sentiment, and a beautiful lantern image.


Our latest addition to the "Full of Grace Collection" is "Spread Light". I know I will use the sentiment and two quotes from this set often, especially since they coordinate with the new "Light of Life" set above, along with the classic lighthouse sets, "Light of the World" and "Keep My Lamp Burning".


I don't know about you, but I am really loving the beautiful fonts in the new sets this month. The next set, "Flourished Verses" is beautiful and unique with the swirly font sentiments and flourishes to match!


Our next set, "Sweet Friendship", includes three fantastic scripture stamps and one very cool bamboo frame image which is perfect for framing your scriptures or sentiments, or could also be used as a window with a scene stamped inside. There are many fun possibilities with this set!



Continuing the friendship theme is "Faithful Friend", which includes three beautiful quotes (which fit perfectly inside the bamboo frame from "Sweet Friendship"). Also included is a gorgeous dragonfly image, which is a perfect as an accent or embellishment, or to create your own stamped background or designer paper! I know you will have fun with this one!!



We are looking forward to seeing your projects with these new sets! If you can't decide which is your favorite, don't forget about the Bread Basket Bundle option.....purchase this month's entire new release for 20% savings!

Stay tuned later this morning for the March New Release Blog Hop.....you will love the project samples from the "Breadsticks", plus participants in the hop will have a chance to win stamps from Our Daily Bread designs!! See you there!!

God bless!



Blog Writer

4 comments:

Divinity said...

wow! wow! wow!!!!!!!! these stamp sets are absolutely amazing! i love the blog hop and seeing the girls use these sets. thanks for the chance at winning some of these amaing stamps :)

have a blessed day :)

Sherry Gardner said...

Thank you for this wonderful blog hop...it truly blesses me and you have the best design team...always full of wonderful ideas to share with us...

To answer your question: What is one of my greatest milestones...I think is when I got married and gained a partner in this journey called life...full of challenges and joy...and when we had children the adventure really began...I truly can't imagine life without my husband or children...they have added so much to me...and really helped me to understand the life lessons of "It's not all about Me"....I don't know if I would have learned to have a true servants heart without them to help challenge me and help me grow....I hope my light is a mirror to them as the word is a mirror to me....Wow....I love your blog hops I truly look forward to them and I think they are the best...Thank you so much for sharing with us...

Traci S. said...

These are gorgeous and so meaningful! I especially love the Scriptures that are with the bamboo frame...or window. They really spoke to my heart, and it is as if I never heard or read them before. Thank you so much for sharing this set with us!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

Ericalpkv said...

wow! wow! wow!!!!!!!! these stamp sets are absolutely amazing! i love the blog hop and seeing the girls use these sets. thanks for the chance at winning some of these amaing stamps :) have a blessed day :)