Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring and Easter Stamp Sets on Sale!!!

Happy Spring!!! (well, almost!!) We are having a HUGE stamp set sale on the following stamp sets and singles! Some of the singles are NEW to the ODBD store!!! With a 20% savings I am sure you will adding some of these to your shopping cart and just in time for all your Easter and spring cards!!  The sale price will show up in the shopping cart and the sale runs through March 23, 2012 mignight EST! 



  
Thanks for stopping by today!

  

6 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Great post, Lisa!!! And wow, what a sale! I'm sure there will be many who take advantage of that!! Blessings, Angie

Greta said...

So many wonderful stamps--thanks for the sale, ODBD!

Amy said...

Are the singles the same size as the identical image in the original set or are they larger? I do cards for the shut-ins at our church that are 1/2 sheet sized so the congregation can sign them and I would love some larger cross images.

Rachel said...

I am wondering the same thing. Are the crosses the same size as crosses in the set? If not I will need them all!!!

Denise Phil 4:13 said...

GREAT sale.... and stamp sets that are on my wishlist, are on the sale list... woohoo!!! Maybe I can get a job with ODBD, and get paid in stamps!!!!
Stamping to Spread His Word,
Denise Stoner

Liz Williams said...

I am thrilled to see those crosses being sold individually now. I hope to take advantage of the sale.