Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Blog Hop Winners

  Hello Friends of ODBD!  We hope you enjoyed the April Blog Hop and are inspired to have a few Pet related cards ready at hand because you know you will need one!!!  Today we have the winners who were randomly selected from the hoppers who completed the hop and answered the question. 

 Here are the THREE WINNERS of a $20.00 Gift Certificate
 toward stamps at the ODBD Store:


carol.drumwright said...
This has been an awesome hop! I have a special kitty named Frankie who blesses my life every day with his loving friendship. Frankie is 17 years old and his health is starting to fail. I find that every day I have with him is more and more precious as I contemplate the day that he will finally leave me. This hop is inspiring me to start creating a memory book of our time together. Thanks to all of you!
April 1, 2012 10:16 PM

Alison H said...
My 2nd hop done and loved every minute of it. It has taken me ages again because I kept becoming stuck gapping at the entries.

Although the sets might seem sad they made me smile with happy memories of long lost pets. 1 cat and 3 dogs. A stray Persian grey fluffball that found us following horrendous abuse as a kitten and lived with us for 18 years. 15 years with 2 Border Collies, and an airhead Golden Cocker Spaniel for 10, a mad family I have to say but as your stamp quotes dogs love you more than themselves and pets do make families; now they are gone I can no longer have pets due to illhealth but today has been lovely, tripping down memory lane and the stamps are very reminiscent.

St Francis' Prayer is one of my favourites, what a lovely set this month.

All the contributors were great but some have had me dumbstruck with awe. As ever I see technique challenges and learn. You have a brilliant design team and offer such inspiration. The possibilities you offer are endless. Thank you all for the memories today and the hope for the future. I'm not a scrapbooker but I really liked the pages I saw today. I feel both humbled and blessed to be so fortunate to have found such a wonderful place to learn but even more so a place I am able to learn as a christian crafter and finally somewhere I can share my faith with family and friends through craft. Thank you
April 2, 2012 1:18 PM
Delete


kathi17 said...I commented on each of the beautiful blogs.

All of my pets have been special, but my Velvet was probably the closest to me. We chose each other when I went to the pound. When I walked through the door, she cried and cried to me. I went straight toward her and put my fingers in her cage, and she lapped them, and cried, and was so excited to see me. She was a lab-shepherd, and talked all the time.
It turned out she had epilepsy, so we were closer than normal, because she was so dependent on me. She had been an abused dog, but with all the love I gave her, she came to trust everyone very soon.
It broke my heart when she passed away at 12.
April 1, 2012 8:47 PM
Delete


...And the winner of the 
April BREAD BASKET BUNDLE...

 Sheri said...
What a beautiful hop. My favorite is the Prayer of St. Francis. I love that prayer and the song as well. My favorite pet of all time is my current Lucy. Lucy is a three year old puppy and my constant companion. She is very much a momma's girl and we could not be any closer. Don't tell, but she is my favorite daughter! My girls who are grown with families of their own, don't love me unconditionally like Lucy does LOL
April 1, 2012 9:49 AM

Congratulations to all our winners!!!
Please contact Kelley via email to arrange for your prizes:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

Just one more reminder that you still have time to enter the Customer Favorites Contest!  Just go to THIS POST to read all about it!  There will be LOTS of chances to win, plus have the opportunity to guest design for the release of "your" stamp!  Don't miss the chance to see your favorite short Scripture, Spiritual Sentiment or Spiritual Quote available in a new stamp set!!!

Until next time..... Be Blessed!
DT Coordinator
Delete Delete

2 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!! Happy Shopping!!! :)

kathi17 said...

Thank you so much for sending my order so quickly! The Flower Soft is back ordered, but everything else arrived so fast, and I still have one thing to look forward to.

Now that I finally have some of your stamps, I will be able to enter your wonderful challenges. I've loved your products for a long time, and now I have some!