Thursday, April 26, 2012

For the Love of Flowers HOP!


For the Love of 
FLOWERS  Hop

Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop.  This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop for the For the Love of ODBD Flower sets! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, come back here for the full link list.  One of the post is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate.  So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love!  You have until Wednesday,May, 9th at 6 pm.  The winner will be announced May 10th!  Enjoy all the awesome inspiration using For the Love of ODBD Flower sets!

  
If you love flowers, this hop is for you!  We are celebrating ODBD flower sets!  ODBD has many flower sets.  Today, we are showcasing about half of our flower images!  Check out the many creative ways the designers are showing you the many beautiful ways to use our flower designs! 





So, are you ready to check out what the Alumni Team and ODBD designer's created using these beautiful flower sets?  Here is your link list!  Be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs for a chance to win an ODBD $15 store gift card!  Enjoy the HOP!  Would love for you to hop back here and let us know what you think! 




As promised, the HOP HOT SPOT blog from last hop was Deb's blog.   The winner from the list of 53 comments is Pati!  Congratulations!   Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to claim your $15 stamp gift certificate!









35 comments:

Francie G. said...

Beautiful creations ladies!

Cards By Jan said...

Beautiful cards Girls!! So glad to be part of this team..
Blessings to you all.

Sandee said...

What a wonderful walk through the ODBD garden this morning!!!

Becky said...

Beautiful creations. I just love these hops, since I own so many of these stamps it gives me so many more ideas how to use them. :)

Becky said...

Just finished the hop and I have to say these creations are phenomenal! I usually am able to choose a favorite, but not this time...they are all fabulous!

Sarah said...

I am always so inspired by these hops! The cards were all so beautiful! Well done and blessings to everyone. Hugs

Gma Banta said...

Just finished the hop - a beautiful walk through a garden of delights!
I can't choose a favorite -they're so beautiful I'm inclined to say they are all my favorites! :)

Clare said...

Wonderful work done by all! I'm inspired to do some flower work myself! No trouble bouncing from one site to another. Thank you all!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great hop! I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

April said...

As always the design team has done a wonderful job! I love all the lovely flowers and sayings! Great hop!

Pages with Paula said...

Great hop! Love the variety of styles and ideas. Beautiful cards. Thanks!

Caryn S said...

I'm happy to report that I was able to comment on all of the blogs. The designs were all beautiful and provided plenty of inspiration.

Debbie said...

What an awesome blog hop! Fantastic creations!

Nan G said...

Great hop, ladies! The flowers were amazing!

webegone said...

I always think I have enough flower stamps and then I see some like these!

webegone said...

I always think I have enough flower stamps and then I see some like these!

webegone said...

I always think I have enough flower stamps and then I see some like these!

webegone said...

I didn't mean to post my comment three times. I wasn't able to post on Kathy,s or Rosemary's sites.

Joanne Tunstall. said...

Loved the blog hop. Hope i didn't miss any!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Just lovely, lovely cards! I believe I was able to comment on all of them! Thanks so much for sharing, ladies!

Melissa said...

I just completed the hop and all I can say is WOW! You have super talented designers! I stumbled upon your blog today and am glad I did! I knew there had to be someone out there who made Christian stamps. :-) Blessings to you all...
Melissa

Pati said...

Love flower stamps, love inspiration using them, esp. ODBD!! Thank you, very fun! Also thank you so much for changing the comment setup (less scrolling). I think I enjoyed the hop so much more because I enjoyed noticing more details in their creations as I typed my comments and I saw more of the person's blog, like their previous posts rather than all the other comments, drawing my eye & attention to stay awhile. : )

Mary said...

Wow!Beautiful cards...Everone did such gorgeous work...God Bless You All...

cdeasey said...

Stunning! I am so inspired by all of the ideas. I am headed to the stamp room to play!

Anita Braddock said...

Wow what an Amazing Blog hop. all the cards are Beautiful. I have enjoyed this hop and you have always had great hops thanks for sharing
abbraddock@msn.com

Christine said...

So many amazing stamps and so much inspiration here! Totally enjoyed the hop!

Anonymous said...

This was a pleasure! I tried to leave my positivity & appreciation with every single spot, though I could not be sure if Francie's let me do so. They were all lovely...

Jennifer in OHIO

craftymom205 said...

Great hop.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Linda R. said...

Thanks for the hop! I enjoyed all the beautiful flowers.

Donna said...

Thanks for such a lovely hop. Flowers always make you smile... great job ladies!

Sue D said...

Great blog hop--love what everyone did with flowers.

Leanne said...

Just completed the hop today after some days of hopping. Truly inspirational creations by the DT.

E. Marie said...

So many gorgeous floral images and these beautiful cards really showed them off. Always enjoy these hops!!

online singapore florist said...

The flowers information on the blog impressed me a lot and I would like to share it with others too.

flower shops said...

I am very glad to learn alot from you this meaningful knowledge. From an article describing your unique way , we can see that you are an approachable , humorous person