Thursday, April 12, 2012

For the Love of Tags HOP!


For the Love of 
TAGS  Hop

Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop.  This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop for the For the Love of ODBD Tag sets! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, come back here for the full link list.  One of the post is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate.  So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love!  You have until Wednesday, April 25th at 6 pm.  The winner will be announced April 26th!  Enjoy all the awesome inspiration using For the Love of ODBD Tag sets!


 
TAGS, TAGS everywhere there are TAGS!  It is a trend that is here to stay.  If you have not tied a string around this creative sensation then today is your day!  You've been TAGGED!  Tags can be used in many crafty ways.  The most obvious is a tag for a gift or gift bag.  However, tags are so popular you will see these used as focal points on cards, for pocket sentiments, and much much more.  Check out all the wonderful TAG sets that ODBD's offers.  Each set comes with a custom tag frame that coordinates with ODBD Custom Tag die! 

So, are you ready to check out what the Alumni Team and ODBD designer's created using these Tags on their projects?  Here is your link list!  Be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs for a chance to win an ODBD $15 store gift card!  Enjoy the HOP!  Would love for you to hop back here and let us know what you think! 




As promised, the HOP HOT SPOT blog from last hop was Fran's blog.    The winner from the list of 55 comments is  Caitiumom! Congratulations!   Please email Kelley at kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com to claim your $15 stamp gift certificate!









37 comments:

Teri said...

Beatiful tags! Love them ALL!

Linda R. said...

I never realized the versatility of tags. These creations were absolutely beautiful. All the artists are very creative.

christi said...

this was such a fresh and wonderful hop. thank all of the bloggers for me.

Francie G. said...

Fabulous hop, girls! So many beautiful creations!

Divinity said...

GREAT blog hop! beautiful tags...and the DT did a fabulous job of showcasing them. :)

Karen W said...

Fun hop and such great ideas to use the tags.

Nancy said...

Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration. I am looking at my tag die and sets in a whole new way!

kathyl said...

HELP! there was no name/URL on Frans site so I could not leave a comment. Here is what I wanted to say about her work. I love the use of non-traditional colors.

Tammy said...

What an uber awesome tag hop!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your tag sets and custom dies:) Again---this hop is such a joy to skip through as all of the creations are so inspiring:) Thak you for all you do!!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

JD said...

I finished the hop, and, as always, it was such a joy to see all the beautiful cards, and projects, so much wonderful inspiration.

Caryn S said...

What a great hop! I have wondered what to do with the tag sets since I'm not a tag maker and this had some great ideas.

Anita Braddock said...

What an Amazing Blog Hop all the projects are Beautiful everyone has put their all into this and each Tag Card is absolutely Stunning. thanks for sharing your work. I always love coming to your hops because you all are Amazing.
abbraddock@msn.com

Brenda said...

This has been a great hop. I just got my tag die today (have a couple of the sets already). I've gotten many great ideas from the Alumni Team. Thanks!

jan farnworth said...

great hop lots of fun inspiration.

Nan G said...

What a fabulous tag blog hop! All of the DTs showed us how versatile tags can be!

Cheryl said...

What an amazing hop! I am a HUGE fan of tags so this was right up my alley :) You ladies keep surprising me with your amazing talents - thanks so much for sharing!

Reny said...

Thanks for an awesome hop! I will have to check out the tags. Never knew they could be used in so many ways! I love all the good tips and tutorials you offer. And I think your products rock!!!

crazyoldsyd said...

This was great, why don't you make up a Bread Bundle for all the tag sets and the die! I would love all of them! Let us know soon! Please please please!

Chrisd said...

What lovely creations on the hop using the tags as a beginning spot.Thank you so much for wonderful inspirations from each and every participant.My wish list grows even longer with each lovely tag.

Tami B. said...

Enjoyed this hop and seeing all the wonderful creations. Thanks ladies.

Christine said...

As always, the ODBD designers deliver both crafting and spiritual inspiration!

LaDawn said...

Thank you to all the creators. These were wonderful to look at. I like to use tags. I am just not always sure how to use them. This gives me lots of ideas.

craftymom205 said...

Great hop. Love the tags on cards.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Sarah Bennett said...

What a great hop! I am absolutely amazed at how great the projects all looked using tags. I am so inspired to make some tags myself, now. Thanks so much for all the wonderful ideas!!

Sue D said...

Love tags and love the ideas on the blog hop.

Sherry said...

very nice hop!! loved all the cards and ideas. I have the tag die but never know just what to use it for! maybe this will help< lol!

Clare said...

What a great collection of beautiful artwork! I don't do many tags, but never thought to use one on a card like these. Gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great hop, loved seeing how everyone used their tags!

Pryn said...

Wow! What gorgeous designs! TFS :)

Alison H said...

What a hop. So many gorgeous tags. Great creations and lots of hard work. The wish list expands as ever. Please say thanks to all. My days are brightened when blog hopping.

Pati said...

Very nice work ladies! Great hop!

I have noticed that everyone has switched (in the last 6 months or so) to having the Post Comment, all the way down at the end of all the other comments posted, rather than at the end of their post by the labels. That can make for a rather long scroll to get to it, since everyone does such beautiful work and has lots of wonderful comments! :) I like how most have the pop up window to post it in, that way I can go back and scroll allllllll the way back up to the image and comment in the pop up as I'm looking at the image. :) Just an observation, and was wondering about it.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

What a nice hop! I always like to get ideas for using tags on cards!!

Tricia

Heather said...

Fabulous hop! Seeing all those tags is definitely inspirational.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful tag creations, wonderful creations from everyone!

Leanne said...

I've never used a tag in my creations before. However with all the fabulous inspiration from the team, I should be able to come up with something soon.

Samar Todd said...

Nice..
Stray Dog India

Vimax Original Solusi Pria Perkasa said...

artikelnya sangat membantu gan thanks for sharing :)