Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blog Hop Winners!

Announcing the May Release Blog Hop Winners!

We want to thank all who hopped along with us for our May Release Blog Hop! We hope you were all inspired and blessed by the things you saw along the way! As always, we wish everyone could win... but alas, there would be no Our Daily Bread designs if everyone won all the time! LOL! So if you didn't win this time... come play in our challenges, and join us every month on the 1st and 2nd of the month for our hops! There are always lots of chances to win here at ODBD!

Now... to announce our May Blog Hop winners!

 The following three hoppers have won ONE FREE SET OF THEIR CHOICE! 

        Becky Green said...
EVERYONE did a FABULOUS JOB on their projects!!!!!!! I was SOOOO WOW'D!!!!!!!! Everyone seemed to have their own style & creative flair!!!!!!! THIS blog hop was SUPER GREAT!!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOO INSPIRED by what I saw!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

For my "dream vacation?" I would have to say it would be Israel! SOMEDAY, we'll ALL be there together!!!!! :)
May 1, 2012 9:33 AM

Sherry said...
I was able to visit every blog and leave a comment, WOW!! What a awesome set of stamps you have this time!Everyone did an awesome job!!

My dream vacation would be to either go back to Hawaii and maybe visit the other islands or go to Austraila.

Awesome hop!!
May 2, 2012 12:16 AM
 
Queen Mary said...
I have returned from my pleasurable journey through May Release Design Team heaven! I had no trouble telling each member of the team how truly blessed I feel to be able to share in their talents.
Now that I've returned from this mini-vacation, my dream vacation is by the sea -- and I'm not just saying this because of this release! My brother is signing papers to build a home on the OUter Banks, NC, some place we went as children before 6 teenagers were too much for my parents to corral! -- and I am preparing for a lakeside silent retreat end of the month!
May 1, 2012 3:44 PM
The following blessed hopper has won this month's entire Bread Basket Bundle!


AWESOME Hop. I completed everyone's blog successfully. Great work by everyone very inspirational. My dream vacation would be to go anywhere with my family. I have never had a real vacation in my entire life. Seeing my kids have fun and me my husband be able to enjoy ourselves without worrying about money would be the ideal vacation.
May 1, 2012 6:09 PM
Congratulations to all our winners!!!
Please contact Kelley via email to arrange for your prizes:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com
Until next time.....
Be Blessed!
 DT Coordinator

4 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Happy Shopping!!!!

Cards By Jan said...

Way to go for you winners....enjoy!!

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! What a fabulous hop that was :)

loftylass said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners..... enjoy.
Heather