Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Nancy Vee!


Hey, everyone!!  It's Wednesday already!  Wow, have I we got a beauty of a card to share with you this week!  Please help me in congratulating Nancy Vee aka Taspak for this week's Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day!  Yay, Nancy!!!  I instantly fell in love with the rich colors of the papers and the yummy bow......what a perfect pairing to go with the lovely quote from the "Sentiments Collection"!  What an all around fabulous design!!! Great job, Nancy!!!

To see more of Nancy's amazing paper-art, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, Taspak, or her blog, My Memory Verses.  You will find a lovely variety of projects at either place.....enjoy!!!!  Leave her some love while you are visiting!!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a brand new "For the Love Of...." Blog Hop Thursday morning, hosted by our fabbie Alumni Team, joined by some fellow Breadsticks as well!  See you at 9 am EST!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  God bless!


Blog Writer

5 comments:

Traci S. said...

Beautiful choice of a card, Angie! I love the colors and that bow is perfect! And, she really framed the sentiment (which I love) so that it is certainly the focal point! Great job! I just love that dp, too!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards! Visit:
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Grace said...

What a beautiful card and perfect choice for Customer Card of the week! A well deserved honor!!!

Nancy said...

Angie,
Thank you for choosing my card. I really appreciate the acknowledgement. It was a wonderful suprise!

Nancy

Cards By Jan said...

Congrats on such a beauty of a card chosen for customer of the card day!!
Hugs

Marlena M. said...

Oh what a gorgeous bow and card!