Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Vickie O' Dell!

Hi everyone! It's my favorite day of the week again...woo hoo! It's time to announce the next Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day! This week's gorgeous ODBD creation belongs to Vickie O'Dell....congrats, Vickie!!! While scouting out this week's feature, one click led to another and I discovered Vickie's amazing blog for the first time! When I saw the many posts with beautiful ODBD projects, it was hard to choose my favorite, but this one won over my heart!! For this card, Vickie has used both the "Grow In Grace" set, plus the "Birthday Blessings" set....what a perfect combination of sets....I will definitely use these two sets together in the future!!


Lookie, the inside is gorgeous too!!! :)


To see more beautiful projects by Vickie, please visit her blog, HeARTful Stamper....I love the play on words in her blog title...very clever!  Congrats again, Vickie, and thanks for the inspiration!!!

Thanks for hanging out with us today!  Stay tuned Thursday morning (9 am EST) for a new "For The Love Of...." blog hop, hosted by our fabbie Alumni Team and joined by a basket full of "Breadsticks"! :)

Have a very blessed day!


Blog Writer

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is so pretty, inside and out.

Vickie O'Dell said...

Thank you for your kind words! I didn't realize my card was highlighted last week because I'd had company all week. I'm just thankful for the blessing of Our Daily Bread Designs stamps and the messages they allow me to share.