Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Yolanda D.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!!! I have to tell you....I am blown away each and every week while scouting out the next ODBD Customer Card of the Day! There are so many gorgeous projects to choose from! Though I love my job, it is a bit tough to have to choose just one per week!!!

Please help me in congratulating this week's artist.....Yolanda D.!!! Congrats, Yolanda!  What a beautiful pop-up scene she has created!  "The Mighty Sea" is still one of my favorite sets  and she sure has done this one up right!! 



Check out the fabulous details on this close up view!  For more views and instructions on how she created the beautiful background, check out Yolanda's blog post HERE.


To see more of Yolanda's artwork, please visit her blog,  "Imagine.Make.Share".  You will find a wide range of gorgeous projects and styles there......enjoy!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Have a very blessed day!!!


Blog Writer

3 comments:

Karen W said...

Wow this is gorgeous, and your coloring on this image is fabulous!!

Beth L. said...

Congratulations, Yolanda! It is a beautiful card! I love how you colored it.

Dorothy S said...

Yolanda, congratulations. This is a beauty.