Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shop for ODBD at your neighborhood Archiver's!!!

Our Daily Bread Designs is so very pleased and proud to announce that a selection of our stamps are now available at all 45 Archiver's store locations throughout the Untied States. We feel our Christian and Inspirational stamps will compliment Archiver's high standards.

We have always viewed Archiver's as the "Gold Standard" of all paper crafting and hobby stores. Four years ago we always thought "wouldn't it be so cool to be in Archiver's someday"? Now that dream has become a reality.

We give God all the glory and thank Him for the leadership and guidance and for this wonderful gift!!

Check to see if there is an Archiver's in your area HERE!



Blessings,


8 comments:

Caryn S said...

I've found your stamps at my Archiver's already! Here's hoping that the collection expands! Congratulations!

JKB said...

I am just tickled to see them in our store andlooking forward to the dies to match be supplied there also!

kathi17 said...

Congratulations! I sure hope Archiver's will someday open a store near us!

Kelley said...

There is a new store that will be opening up in Texas!

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Just bought my very first ever ODB set at Archiver's this morning! : ) I hope they'll stock more than the 4 that were there!

Tricia

Kelley said...

Mrs. Grace Works..they have reordered so check back with them! Thanks so much!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

I am going to Minnesota in July where there are several Archivers, so I'm really hoping I can purchase one of the ODBD stamp sets I've been wanting. I want to play along in more of your challenges, but really need your stamps to do so. I will be excited if I can get the stamps I want at Archivers. I'm really excited to find out!!!
I've been really depressed lately about challenges in general, but I know God is in control. I hope to be able to join in your challenges more in the future, but I've given it to God and He will decide for me if I'm able to get the stamps and do so.
Thanks for sharing the lovely art of your DT. It's all very lovely.
Blessings,
Karen

E. Marie said...

Kelley, congratulations!! I was able to visit an Archiver's in Memphis recently and was thrilled to see your stamps. Way to go!!