Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Jill aka JD from PAUSA

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! You know what that means!! I have been scouting all over the internet for the next Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day!  I am thrilled to share with you a beautiful and clever card by Jill aka JD from PAUSA.....congrats, Jill!  Jill's gorgeous "box card" features the "Nest" set.....I love the neutral tones of the designer paper, ribbon, and flowers which look beautiful against the un-colored image.   This card inspires me to use the no-color technique in the future....love it!!


This view shows the card opened.....isn't this a cool fold technique?  Check out this post on Jill's blog which explains where she found the technique.


To see more of Jill's beautiful paper-art, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, JD from PAUSA, or her wonderful blog, Ribbon Challenged.  Please leave her some love while you are there!!!

Thanks so much for visiting with us today!  Stay tuned Thursday morning for a brand new "For The Love Of..." Blog Hop!!!  See you there!!!  God bless!

Blog Writer

11 comments:

Grace said...

Oh wow! This is simply stunning!!! Congrats on being selected for this well deserved honor!!! I too love the neutral colors and the effectiveness of the uncolored image... and what a clever fold!!! Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

That is very clever!! I LOVE that for like gift cards or bookmarks, or $$$$$$$$...
Weezie13

Tammy said...

Jill!!
This is Super cool!! I'm headed straight over to check it out in more detail!! Thanks for being Our Daily Bread Designs Customer Card of the week:) be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

kathi17 said...

Congratulations Jill! I couldn't believe it when I clicked on ODBD this morning and saw your beautiful card a few minutes after I came from your blog!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely box Jill, such pretty decorating of it!

Lagene said...

Amazing box card! Thanks for the link to the video tutorial!

JD said...

Oh My! I am stunned! You have absolutely made my day...Thank you for picking my card...I am thrilled to say the least...Blessings, Jill

Marlena M. said...

This is a terrific project Jill! I love the box card.

Beth Norman said...

Very cool. Congratulations on being selected. So well deserved.

Kathy said...

Congratulations sweet lady! So well deserved! This is SO clever! Blessings! Kathy

Mary said...

This card is so beautiful and would like to know how it is made from scratch. It is different and that is what I like not the samo samo all you gals make gorgeous cards and I love the Bible verses also they are so uplifting!Keep up the good work...
Hugs,