Thursday, June 14, 2012

Customer Contest Winners Announced!

I am pleased to announce the winners of the 2012 Customer Favorites Contest!

Ladies, please contact me (kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com) so I can mail your set out!! We will have this stamp set available for purchase soon!

Thank you to all who submitted a verse!!


And the winners are.......

Rosa Ann Whitehorn Smith said...
This is our "light" to the path to knowing our Lord.  Deuteronomy 6:5
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
I could envision a pathway with an old fashoned gas light at the end of the path.

irishgreensue said...
Here is my submission for the Customer Favorites set -
1 Peter 5:7 - Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you.
There are so many wonderful submissions, I am looking forward to seeing the new sets!

Marlena M. said...
I love this verse~
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him"

amyvonachen said...
This verse has always encouraged me. I think it would be lovely on a get well or sympathy card, or on an encouragement card for anyone who is struggling:
"In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."   (John 16:33b NIV)

Christine said...
I would like to suggest Ps. 29:11 for consideration as a stamp. The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace.


Blessings,


 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats' Ladies...
I love all of their choices...

I must have missed this somehow...
* (sigh)*
What a fun contest!!!
Hope you do another one sometime!!!
Weezie13

Angella D. Crockett said...

Congrats, ladies! Can't wait to get this new set myself!!

For those of you who missed the chance to submit, we will have another scripture submission contest again next year! If you subscribe to the blog (on the right side bar), you'll see every post in your email and won't miss it!!

Grace said...

WooHoo!!! Congratulations ladies!!! I just LOVE every single one of your submissions and can't wait to use these verses in the near future!

Tammy said...

This scripture series will be so awesome---great discernment Kelley and team!!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats to all!

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to you all! These are so easy to use on a card or on a scrapbook page! Great choices! And, thank you for the reminders!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com