Friday, June 1, 2012

June New Releases!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to June!!  The entire team and I are so excited about the new sets this month.....I'll start off with some summer fun, mix in some gratitude, and end with some very powerful promises!

To get you in a summer-time mood, let's start off with the feel-good set, "Bicycle"!  I love this image stamp....the picket fence and flower-filled basket reminds me of a small town scene...how fun!!!


Next is our "Thank You" set, with three scripture verses, two sentiments, and the cutest picnic basket image!!  What I love most about this set is that the scriptures and sentiments can be used all year long, whenever you have a special thank you message to pass along, or even for your Thanksgiving cards!  After all, gratitude is always in style!!! :)


A coordinating set to the "Thank You" set is "Thank You Sentiments".  This set was designed with our tag sets and "Tag Die" in mind, which is why the smaller version of the picnic basket was included.  Once again, versatility is key.....though this set makes the cutest tags, it is by no means limited to just that.  All of Our Daily Bread designs stamps may be mixed and matched.....the combinations are endless!!!


Though Our Daily Bread designs has released many tag sets in the past, this month  the "Plain Tag" is available.  The tag outline and circle shown on the photo below is what will be stamped.....you can then use the Custom "Tag Die", which will cut just outside of the stamped outline, plus will cut out a circle just inside the stamped circle.


The next set, "Grace", will be a trip down memory lane for many.  As children, these two prayers were a common way to learn how to pray....by saying "Grace" at the dinner table. 


The next set, "Thank God", includes some fantastic advice within the most wonderful quote, plus a beautiful flourish accent as well!


Though I love all of the sets above, I have saved my personal favorite for last.  The "Crown Of Thorns" set is such a beautiful and powerful set!  Some may find the Jesus image a bit too graphic, but myself, I do not want to forget what He did for me....and for you!  The scriptures included in this set focus not only on forgiveness, but on God's powerful promises to us.  He has already given ALL to us.....it is up to us to believe and to receive His blessings!


Thanks so much for letting me share the June New Releases with you!   I hope you love them as much as I do!  If you have trouble deciding on a favorite, no worries, you can pick up the "Bread Basket Bundle" (the entire new release), at a savings of 20%!!

If you'd like a chance to win some stamps, come on back later this morning (8am EST) for the June New Release Blog Hop!!!  See you there!

God's blessings to you!!


Blog Writer

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Fabulous new releases, great for coloring :)

Ann said...

Great, and I couldn't make up my mind LOL
ANN

kathi17 said...

I think this hop was my very favorite of all. The girls made so many beautiful cards and baskets!

It's very difficult to choose a favorite set, but I think I like the Thank You Sentiments the most, mainly because I seem to always use the same few thank you stamps I have over and over. I make a lot of thank you cards, and my stamps are getting stale!

Caitiumom said...

Great month of stamps.

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

I completed the June Blog showing off the new June release stamps..what an awesome job the Design team did..what a blessing the sentiments are..and the picture stamps are heartwarming and inviting..love them all..but my favorite is the "Thank You" sentiments. Thank you ODBD for being there for us who want to express God's love in our art pieces.