Wednesday, June 6, 2012

ODBD Customer Card of the Day - Sandy Allnock!

Hi everyone!!! Welcome to the next edition of Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day! Every Wednesday, we choose one lovely customer to feature here as a thank you for supporting Our Daily Bread designs....the company would not exist if it weren't for all of you! Thank you!!

This week's gorgeous card belongs to Sandy Allnock .....yay, Sandy!!! Sandy created two amazing cards with the "God's Hands" set (see them both HERE)....one of them was a winner in the Shining The Light Sketch Challenge a couple of weeks ago. The second card I just HAD to "scoop up" to feature here today! The colors and papers are so very striking and compliment the image and sentiment from "God's Hands" perfectly! I love the stitching too.....I, myself, am still too chicken to sew on my cards!!! :)  Way to go, Sandy!!

Now I know you would like to see more of Sandy's artwork, so check out her super creative blog, I Can't Stop Embellishing (cute blog name, huh?). Leave Sandy some love while you're there, okay? :)

Thanks so much for hanging out with us today!  Stay tuned Thursday morning at 9 am EDT for a brand new "For the Love Of...." Blog Hop!

God bless!

Blog Writer

8 comments:

Rea' said...

Beautiful card love your color combination !

Sandy Allnock said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card - I'm honored! But it's easy making beautiful cards with ODBD images :) :) :) Have a super day!

Valerie said...

this is a great card! Love it!

Donna Nuce said...

Sandy your cards are always fabulous.

Greta said...

Congrats & well-deserved, Sandy! Lovely card with wonderful stitching!

Kathy V. said...

I loved both of Sandy's cards when I first saw them and am delighted you selected her to showcase! Way to go Sandy!

And I agree with Sandy, ODBD's designs are so beautiful to begin with, it's hard to go wrong. This particular image and sentiment are especially wonderful. I think I will have to go shopping soon!

Yolanda said...

Beautiful card. The DP and stitching are perfect love the stamps ODBD offers. They make for very meaningful--and beautiful cards.

Kelley said...

Sandy, this card is so striking! I love it!