Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blog Hop Winners Announced and a little something extra!


Hello everyone!!!

I hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop!  I know many in the US are still without power, after the violent weather we've experienced across the country, and we pray for all those affected by the storms, the heat, and the terrible fires!

We always wish all of you could win!  We so appreciate all your kind words and encouragement!  All I can say is that each month, many do win between our release hops, our alumni hops, and of course our weekly challenge, which is moving to Tuesdays starting today!  So keep joining us, and one of these days.... YOU may be the winner!

So here are the winners for this month:

The following people have won a $20.00 Gift Certificate toward stamps at the ODBD Store:

JD said...
I visited all the design teams cards and projects in the hope. All were fabulous, (as always) Commented on each one, did not have trouble commenting on anyone's blog. thank you for all the inspiration.
July 1, 2012 9:42 PM

Thank you for another wonderful blog hop full of so many fantastic cards and so very much inspiration.
Thanks to all the designers for sharing their ideas. It was fun leaving comments for each lady.
July 2, 2012 2:29 PM

 Diana N. said...
What a fantastic group of designers you have at ODBD! There are several stamps that have been added to my wish list!
July 1, 2012 10:19 PM

And the Winner of the  GRAND PRIZE of the entire Bread Basket Bundle is:

 heaven4333 said...
Such pretty cards and projects, I love the witness your designs bring to the crafting world as well. If I win plz contact me at heaven4333@comcast.net Thankyou
July 1, 2012 6:30 PM

Congratulations ladies!!!  
Please email Kelley  at the email address below to arrange for your prizes:
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com

Now, just a little something for the fun of it...
 I decided to share another sample made with this month's release set Flowering Faith 
Would you like to win this card and maybe even a few more goodies?  Just visit My Blog and leave me a comment and I will draw one name, and will send this card, along with a few other little treasures to the winner. All the rest of the details of this card will be on my blog.  

Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps Flowering Faith
  
Blessings,  

DT Coordinator

3 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Woo hoo! Congrats to the winners! Happy Shopping!!!

Aimi said...

WOW SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CARD..
Scratch Card

Barb said...

Stunning Card--I missed the hop this month, but will be here for sure next!