Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Brenda Kluge!

Hello, everyone! We've got another treat for the eyes this week for ODBD Customer Card of the Day!  Big congrats to Brenda Kluge for this week's work of art!!!  I love all of the vintage touches here.....the metal accent corner, antique button, rustic designer paper, Prima flowers, and the cracked-glass technique over the "Serenity Prayer"......all beautiful notes which make one gorgeous symphony!!!

Our Daily Bread designs "Serenity Prayer" Customer Card of the Day Brenda Kluge
I know you want to see more of Brenda's beautiful creations, so please visit her blog, "Brenda's Blog", and leave her some love while you are there!  Thanks, Brenda, for the inspiration!  We are looking forward to seeing more ODBD beauties from you!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting with us today!  God bless!

Blog Writer

3 comments:

tammy said...

Brenda!
I am so excited for you that your amazing project was chosen as the ODBD Customer Card of the Day!!! woot woot Hallelujah!!! I don't know how---but I had the privilege of seeing this piece previously---and might I add that I'm just as blessed to see it again!! All of your elements work so beautifully together, but I think the cherry on top is the way in which you used the cracked glass effect:) You are so very gifted:) Thank you for sharing your gifts and shining His light so brightly:) be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Traci S. said...

This is so beautifully done! I love the aged look, and the Serenity Prayer is a daily, sometimes hourly prayer for me. I am celebrating 20 years of sobriety in August. This prayer has brought me to my knees to pray for hope, and to me knees in gratitude when I eventually saw the sun after the storm. I love your big bow and the flowers are beautiful...life is beautiful. This card will mean a lot to many people, I am sure!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

kathi17 said...

This is so beautiful Brenda, the colors, the embellishments, the sentiment are all wonderful. I'm heading over to your blog now!