Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Tammy aka "Beyond Measure"!

Hi everyone!  It's my favorite work day of the week.....Wednesday.....that's because I LOVE having the wonderful opportunity each and every week to scout out beautiful artwork from our ODBD customers just like you!  This week's amazing altered frame belongs to an extremely talented and tremendously inspirational Christian woman, Tammy aka "Beyond Measure"!  Congrats, Tammy!

There are so many beautiful elements and textures to this framed art.....not only are the flowers, cross, and butterflies amazing, but I love how the scripture verse from  "Scripture Collection 6" still is the main feature!  Beautiful work, Tammy!!!  Your love for the Lord really shine through!!

Our Daily Bread designs Customer Card of the Day Tammy @ Beyond Measure


To see more of Tammy's gorgeous art, please visit her inspirational and uplifting blog, Beyond Measure!  Please leave her some love while you are there! :)

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Stay tuned tomorrow for a new "For The Love" Blog Hop!  God bless!

Our Daily Bread designs Blog Writer Angie Crockett
Blog Writer

5 comments:

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Oh my goodness, Tammy, this is absoultely breathtaking!! I love, love, love it! WOW, did I say I LOVE this creation? Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful work Tammy~I love this verse!

Tammy said...

Thank you all with tear filled eyes:)
I was on my way to Pilates but sensed that I need to check a couple of emails, so I did and beyond my surprise---this post appeared!!! I really am so very humbled and thankful. All Glory to the Lord and Our Daily Bread because of your amazing and powerful stamps.
This was created for a VERY special friend of mine that i've not gotten to see in person for 7-8 years. And honestly---I didn't know which scripture to use as they are all life changing and beautiful---but THIS one---Psalm 85:11---seriously would just 'sing in all of His grandeur"---so we'll see what He's up to:) Isn't He sooooo good about that?? I am sooo excited to see what He will do through this--- Thank You Jesus. And thank you to ODBD for shining The Light:)

Cards By Jan said...

Beautiful card Tammy!! I especially love the softness that goes with the Awesome verse you chose!!
Congrats & Hugs

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats Tammy on be selected Customer Card of the Day!! Gorgeous project!! I just love the distressing and all your details!! Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing the talents God has blessed you with, with all of us!!
blessings,
Chris