Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ODBDSLC117 Sketch Two Week challenge with more inspiration and intro of our new guest....


Hello all!!  Today we are popping in to share an extension of last week's sketch challenge with some more samples and to introduce our newest guest:  Linda Lucas from Lovely Linda's Craft Central.  

Linda loves the Lord and is a very inspirational crafter.  I know she will be an inspiration to us all!!
Here is words from Linda telling all about her:

New Zealand is my homeland but Australia is my home and I love them both.  I am blessed to be a stay at home Mum and love my three teenagers and husband “to the moon and back” and enjoy creating an environment where they can all feel loved and live to their full potential.  I have many creative interests but have been ‘overtaken ‘ with my passion for paper.  For four years now I have taken this hobby from an addiction to an obsession and am not looking for a cure anytime soon!!  I love to combine my passion for paper with my faith, which is an integral part of who I am.  I feel that my handmade cards are something to be treasured, not discarded, but to be re-read when reflecting or when the need is felt. 

I am honored to have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Our Daily Bread Designs and count it a privilege to be able to use these gorgeous and inspirational stamps – thank you Kelley and Chris for the opportunity.  I hope that you are inspired in some way by what I create and share from the heart.
Now on to our challenge and the inspiration from the team....

This week's challenge is a continuation of last week's challenge and ....
Is a sketch.....



To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize$15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for thprize must be submitted by Sunday, August 5th at 8 p.m. EST. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday. 

While it is not required to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creations, we would love to see them if you have them. As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing three or more of our participants  for the  Shining the Light Award . In order to qualify for this award or join the challenge, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps and have your submission added to Mr. Linky by Sunday, August 5th at 8 p.m. EST. If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword is ODBDSLC117.  When creating your posts on blogs please include a link to the challenge.
AND NOW FOR MORE INSPIRATION from our Design Team or Challenge Team Members:

 Please note the designers link, challenges used and the 
stamp set they used is listed under each creation. If you take a moment to leave the girls some love at their blogs, I am sure they would greatly appreciate it.
ODBD stamps used:  Sentiments Collection
Dies and accessories at Our Daily Bread Designs:  Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles, Cheery Lynn Fanciful FlourishBow Easy
ODBD Stamps used: The Sea
Accessories:  Becca's Peg Bow Maker

ODBD Stamps Used: Sneak Peek of Bookmark Verses and Bookmark Eagles 
 Dies and accessories at Our Daily Bread Designs: Cheery Lynn Fanciful FlourishBow Easy

Our Daily Bread Designs, Grunge Butterfly, Fancy Labels, God's Love, 2 step butterfly

Betty Wright
ODBD Stamps used: Quote Collection 1,
2 step butterfly ,
 Fancy Labels
Dies and accessories at Our Daily Bread Designs: Spellbinders Labels 17,
ODBD Grunge Butterfly Die


Thanks for stopping by!! We hope you will join us for this week's challenge.  We can't wait to see your creation!!


blessings,



example image

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Gorgeous samples ladies! Linda, so happy to have you join the bread basket this month!!!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Welcome, Linda! I can't wait to see your gorgeous ODBD creations!!! Blessings, Angie

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Oh my giddy aunt, how exciting for you to join us, Linda!!!! :D:D:D Doing a Happy dance here! :D

Alright, now on to those samples! Girls, you have outdone yourselves! SO much gorgeousness in one place. Sorry, I was not able to have a sample, but that shoulder of mine is not working right yet! :C:C

Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Grace said...

WooHoo Linda!!! I'm so glad you are joining us this month!!! Can't wait to see what you'll create with ODBD stamps!!! I'm doing the happy dance!

Cindy Coutts said...

Welcome Linda! I've always admired your work and you will love being a guest designer. All of the ladies on the DT are just fabulous women who love the Lord and will take you right in under their wing.

Jennipher said...

Such gorgeous submissions so far and the samples are fabulous of course! Since I just got a big ole package of ODBD in the mail, I think I must play along!

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt - I don't know why I have not seen this before - but thank you for the warm welcome and the wonderful month I have had - ODBD is a blessing and you ladies such a delight to work with! Thank you for having me! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}