Friday, August 3, 2012

Blog Hop Winners and a little something!!!

Hello friends!!!  We hope you all enjoyed the August Release Blog Hop!  We hope you are as excited about this release as we are!!!

We are so excited to be drawing SIX prizes this month!!!  
The following six people have won 
their choice of one set!!!

Anonymous        Donna DeWitt said...
Wow! What a fabulous blog hop with new stamps and dies!!!! Love, love, love them all...there goes my budget...

Since starting to stamp last year I haven't picked up one book! I am absolutely addicted to this wonderful new craft and am already planning for the future and how I can incorporate more stamping and creating into my daily life. While I have not read any regular book in the past year, the book that I always read is the Bible. It contains all I need for whatever the situation is.

Thanks for creating and providing such inspirational stamps! They are absolutely wonderful and I love them dearly.
August 2, 2012 10:48 AM

 Traci M said...
I love this release, and all the DT inspiration is so amazing! Reading is a favorite pastime of mine...I love the Bible. For other books, I have to say Little Women was the first one that transported me and is still a favorite. I can think of so many uses for these bookmarks...a gift for the women in my prayer group is the first thought.
August 1, 2012 8:34 PM

jan farnworth said...
ack i could not leave a comment on dawns blog either my antivirus site did not let me go their at all. My favorite book is the anne of green gables and all the books in that collection. love traveling all over prince edward island with anne shirley.
August 1, 2012 12:31 PM

Deb Fagnant said...
I am currently reading "As and it is Given" a book that everyone should read.
As I struggle with many changes in my life, including loosing my job at 50 this has been a great comfort to me.
Thank you for this wonderful blog hop.
Hoping to get these sets and make bookmarks for the members of my church who have been my "rock" the last two years. Without the path that led me back to my church life I don't know where I would be right now, They are more of a family to me than my family has been.
Loving your stamps and so glad that the Local Scrapbook store - All Scrapped Up in Vermont - is now carrying your stamps on a order basis,
Prayers, Deb
August 1, 2012 8:31 AM

 trisha too said...
Well that was fun, lots of gorgeous DT pieces, as always!

Okay, aside from the Bible, I would say that the Little House series influenced me greatly--instilled a joy of reading, made me feel like I could pretty much do anything (as long as I have directions), and they held fast to a real sense of right and wrong, but in a true-to-life way.
August 1, 2012 2:46 PM

Blogger JoAnn said...
Completed the hop and oh my what awesome creations. Love the new stamp sets and dies.
As for reading, the Bible is the best book I have ever read and has te most impact on my life. Another book I read a long time ago was
The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom, and also saw the movie. What a testimony of faith.
August 1, 2012 11:55 PM

Congratulations ladies!!! 
 We can't wait to see what you do with your new stamps! 
Please email Kelley to arrange for your prizes at
kelley@ourdailybreaddesigns.com


Would you like another chance to win?

And now.... since the bread sticks are just so giving, we have one more prize you might want to try to win!  Chris Olsen has created another project using these wonderful sets she would love to share with one blessed winner.




 If you would like to win this project and a little something else that Chris just might tuck in, please pop on over to her blog and leave a comment.  She will draw a name and announce the winner on Aug 6th on her blog

Until we "meet" again... be blessed!
DT Coordinator


7 comments:

Deb Fagnant said...

Thank you so much!! I am excited and now I will have a stamp set to use for my classes at the scrapbook store I work at, All Scrapped Up & Stamped 2 in Williston Vermont. I had talked to Lorna yesterday about ordering them for me. I love your stamps!! I will also be using them to make bookmarks for my church members!!
THANK YOU!!!!!

kathi17 said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Chris, your box is so beautiful, and it's so generous of you to give everyone a chance to win it!
Blessings, Kathi

Rhea Thompson said...

Congratulations to all the winners! You are all so very fortunate to receive these lovely stamps and dies.

trisha too said...

Well excellent news, thank you!!

:)

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful love all the new stamp sets. thanks for the chance to win.

Sandee said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what is the font used for Hope, Love and Faith called?