Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Marlena McDeavitt!

Hello, everyone! It's time to celebrate a new ODBD Customer Card of the Day! This week's amazing card belongs to sweet Marlena McDeavitt......congrats, Marlena! I LOVE Marlena's artsy style in all of her creations, but this one is so clever.....I just had to feature it here today! I love the way she created the scene with the "Ask, Seek, Knock" door image and scripture and the little British soldier button is absolutely perfect!!! This card makes me smile every time I look at it! Thanks for the inspiration, Marlena!!!
 
Our Daily Bread designs "Ask, Seek, Knock" Designer Marlena McDeavitt

Please visit Marlena's blog, Marlena Is Faithfully Crafting, to read her inspirational posts and to see her beautiful and creative paper-crafting!

Thanks for hanging out with me today! God bless!
 
Blog Writer

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

You made me smile big today~thank you Angie!

Tammy said...

Marlena!!! What a special blessing you are!! Your card is super:). Thank Yiu for shining His light!!

Cards By Jan said...

Oh my goodness...This is AWESOME!! I love your little soldier!

Cindy Coutts said...

What a beautiful card! Wow. I love it! Great job Marlena.