Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Customer Card of the Day - Wanda aka Wendy2512!

Hi everyone! I have another gorgeous ODBD Customer Card of the Day to share with you today!   Please help me in congratulating the ever so sweet Wanda aka wendy2512 for this week's honor!!!!  Wanda has been creating ODBD beauties for quite some time and I'm thrilled to finally have the chance to feature her here!  Congrats, Wanda!!!  I fell in love with this card immediately.....the beautiful simplicity won me over!  I love the dry embossing, beautiful butterfly, and decorative punched corners....they all create a lovely frame for the quote from the "Spread Light" stamp set.  Look close.....you can see that the inside is beautifully decorated as well!!! :)

ODBD Customer Card of the Day Wanda aka Wendy2512

If you'd like to see more of Wanda's beautiful work, please visit her Splitcoast gallery, Wendy2512, and leave her some love while you are there!

Thanks for visiting today!! God bless! 

Our Daily Bread designs Designer and Blog Writer Angie Crockett
Blog Writer

5 comments:

Grace said...

Oh what a beautiful card Wanda!!! I love when the inside is decorated as well!!! Congrats on being selected for this well deserved honor!!!

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous card, Wanda! Congrats! Blessings!

wendy2512 said...

There I is...forgot where this little talk spot was. so I could say ty...:0) ODBD stamps are so pretty to work with. Take care all and ty for visiting...:0)...HUGS. You guys sure made my day.:0)

kathi17 said...

Your card is so delicate and beautiful Wanda. Congratulations for being chosen as the card of the day!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty softness and lovely embossing!